We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 41 - Post your finds here

1…239240242244245…277

Comments

  • kay_depp
    kay_depp Posts: 521 Forumite
    the extra 500 points voucher on xmas night, can u use it in another store, same date for both stores.
    :heart2:Stupid, unreliable vampire.:heart2:
  • Parisian
    Parisian Posts: 410 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Heyyyy
    does anyone know if we can use a pinkie on the R&M offer of the week, if buying a single one, or if buying 3 of them?
    Thankssssssss
    xxxxxxxxxx
  • minimoneyme
    minimoneyme Posts: 1,638 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Parisian wrote: »
    Heyyyy
    does anyone know if we can use a pinkie on the R&M offer of the week, if buying a single one, or if buying 3 of them?
    Thankssssssss
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Remember reading on here somewhere that the pinkie doesn't works on the RM gift set offer, sorry :confused:
  • Parisian
    Parisian Posts: 410 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Another Q.... the other day I used a pinkie to buy the R&M mirror, so got it for £1. Then I used another pinkie to buy the R&M kabuki brush in red purse, so got it for £3.


    Any bootsing experts could tell me what I could have done betterrrr? Could I have done a 342 thingy? :) Thankssss xxxxxxxxx
  • Parisian
    Parisian Posts: 410 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Ahhhhh shucksss, thanks minimoneyme for confirming :)
  • kay_depp
    kay_depp Posts: 521 Forumite
    Parisian wrote: »
    Another Q.... the other day I used a pinkie to buy the R&M mirror, so got it for £1. Then I used another pinkie to buy the R&M kabuki brush in red purse, so got it for £3.


    Any bootsing experts could tell me what I could have done betterrrr? Could I have done a 342 thingy? :) Thankssss xxxxxxxxx

    bought them together and another item £5 or under (342) and used a pinky and ts. taking £10 off, and free item :)
    :heart2:Stupid, unreliable vampire.:heart2:
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    dollywops wrote: »
    I don't think anyone has posted this, because if they have, I have missed it.

    When I was buying yet more wipes for DD today, I mentioned that I really wanted the FCUK overnight bag for my daughter, but did not want to pay £40 for it, and there probably wouldn't be any left to go in the sale, the very nice No7 SA told me it was going to be one of the half-price offers, along with a couple of the No 7 big giftsets.

    This is the bag I am talking about. The picture does not do it justice.
    10078319?wid=200&hei=250&op_sharpen=1

    I will be buying 3, one for DD, one for DS to give to his girlfriend, and obviously one free. I will not be able to carry 3, and as I cannot guarantee to have my personal 'shlapper' (DH) with me, I have already put these in my online basket with a few bits to ensure a £45 spend.

    It is so long since I have placed an online order, I can't remember whether it is better to use quidco or pigsback. Can someone please advise.
  • minimoneyme
    minimoneyme Posts: 1,638 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    dollywops wrote: »
    I will be buying 3, one for DD, one for DS to give to his girlfriend, and obviously one free. I will not be able to carry 3, and as I cannot guarantee to have my personal 'shlapper' (DH) with me, I have already put these in my online basket with a few bits to ensure a £45 spend.

    It is so long since I have placed an online order, I can't remember whether it is better to use quidco or pigsback. Can someone please advise.
    Boots is no longer on quidco, I'm using GreasyPalm (1.75%) as I need to make up for a pay out. I think pigsback is 3 points per £1. There is also Topcashback 3.5% (never used) There is also a 500 points code around for £50 spend. (don't know when that expires tho').
  • tigger68
    tigger68 Posts: 101 Forumite
    sally06 wrote: »
    In the new boots mag it says there is a new 17 smokey eyes GWP WYS 5.00 on 17, available from the 5th november.

    It contains; eye liner, mascara and eye shadow:D

    there is also a boujous GWP. It's a disco ball lipgloss, free WYS 10.00 on boujous:D

    anyone tried the No7 compact illuminating mirror with tillspit and pinkie?
    Hi it works done this 2.49 to pay nice mirror to:T
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Hi

    Does anyone know the easiest way to gain 550 points? Want to buy the sonic brush with my points....does anyone know when this offer ends?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.