🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

My Regaining the Focus and Getting Back on Track Diary

Options

Comments

• chocaholic110
    chocaholic110 Posts: 2,509 Forumite
    Options
    Still not a lot of sleep: I can understand how sleep deprivation can be used as a form of torture! Took Tom to doctor and he has given him an inhaler and calpol prescription. He said he doesn't have asthma but the inhaler will help which makes me now understand the growing number of children at school who bring inhalers in to school. I might be completely cynical but I still sort of believe inhalers (and cough medicine) are more of a placebo than anything.
  • lunar
    lunar Posts: 1,805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi chocaholic, is Tom any better now? I really hope you are all getting some more sleep now.
    DFW NERD NO.656 DEBT FREE 24TH NOVEMBER 2010 TOTAL DEBT AUGUST 2007 £39000
    MFiT T2 NO.56 WE OWN [STRIKE]25%[/STRIKE] 31.5% OF OUR HOUSE SO FAR!
  • chocaholic110
    Options
    Tom's still full of snot with a wheezy chest. Don't mind that so much but he's really whingy and clingy as he's not sleepig properly. Almost pleased I have to go into school tomorrow - aren't I dreadful? How's your little one? That latest photo is gorgeous!
  • chocaholic110
    Options
    Been spending most of my time on a disney planning board (Hope pandapaws doesn't read this!) asking inane questions about taking a toddler to Florida in August - I think we may be mad!

My observation at work went really well and now that it's not hanging over me I will be able to enjot work again. First though I have two weeks holiday - though I'm going in to do planning tomorrow. Hoping to get some more decluttering done - we're hoping to get the house redecorated while we're away in the summer so the less things we have around, the less there is to prepare.

Also need to get back on Dooyoo, though I inexplicably got a crown last week from a review I wrote over a month ago :confused:

Anyway...back to the Disney planning...
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well done on the crown!!!
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • chocaholic110
    Options
    Thank you! That brings my total to 7, though I know I'm still lagging well behind you!
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ah, but you are catching up fast - I only have 10
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
  • chocaholic110
    Options
    Really? I thought you had more than that?! Or maybe it's just that yours are always review of the day!
  • hypno06
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sadly, 10 is my lot.......I wouldn't mind having a few more though - I was aiming for my next payout by the end of April, but I will have to revise that to the end of May, I think!
  • lunar
    lunar Posts: 1,805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How is the disney planning going choca? I cant wait till i am in a position to afford to go again, i absolutly love it and it will be even better as i have ds now. I love sea world as well, i went on one of the day tours and there were only 4 people in our group. I cant wait to be able to do that again as well. I will have to make do with reading your reviews when you get back for now.
    DFW NERD NO.656 DEBT FREE 24TH NOVEMBER 2010 TOTAL DEBT AUGUST 2007 £39000
    MFiT T2 NO.56 WE OWN [STRIKE]25%[/STRIKE] 31.5% OF OUR HOUSE SO FAR!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport