We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

£15 George @ Asda Ladies Credit Crunch Coat!

13567…17

Comments

  • carole.uk
    carole.uk Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    coat just delivered, size 14 perfect fit whoop! whoop!
    lets start a
    "Asda appriciation society for the little black coat "
    IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!:j:money:
  • purplepatch
    purplepatch Posts: 2,534 Forumite
    Extra special thanks for this OP as I didn't even realise asda had gone online with clothing. So have bought the coat, but ended up with a total bill of £150!!! :rotfl:

    :eek:
  • lappish22
    lappish22 Posts: 205 Forumite
    THANKS!

    Just been online and ordered the coat! Just hope it fits now!!!!
    ;)
  • very nice , would pop in later, thanks

    got mine now very nice, well worth it. cheers.
    :beer:
  • Nikkisun
    Nikkisun Posts: 1,330 Forumite
    Just been to Asda in Eastbourne - they had 1 in size 8 and 1 in size 14!!

    I'm a 10 and (optimistically) tried on the 8 - it fitted and did up but don't think I'd get a thick jumper under it comfortably.

    Have tried to order online but everytime I click on size 10 it just adds another size 8 to my basket!!
    xxx Nikki xxx
  • I just got one too, lovely cut to it for such a cheap coat. The fabric is nice as well but I don't think it will last for years - but then, it was only fifteen flippin quid! I've been looking for a smart black coat for months and I'm really pleased. :T
  • I've just gone for the link but can only get a size 8 (which I am NOt!).

    Any suggestions re website or do I need to check in store?
    If only I could stop finding good bargains on this site, I would save a fortune! :rotfl:
  • zippybungle
    zippybungle Posts: 2,641 Forumite
    I got one today, I'm usually a size 12, but managed to squeeze into a 10 (only had 10's left :rolleyes: ). Really pleased with it. Going to treat myself to some nice leather gloves and a sparkly scarf from Next with the money I saved :p .

    Zippy x
    :p Busy working Mum of 3 :wave:
  • Just arrived back from ASDA in Crewe, they had loads of these in all sizes so keep your eyes out, stock must be coming in all the time
  • Jummy
    Jummy Posts: 692 Forumite
    Stevanage Asda had LOADS of these in every size (up to size 22) today.
    I got a new black coat last Dec but couldn't resist getting this one as the cut on this coat seems to suit me better.
    Great bargain!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.