What food can I take on a plane??

Options

Comments

• neil9313
    Options
    Andy_L wrote: »
    Stelios has already got EasyJail up & running, the orange jumpsuits are a dead giveaway
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Andy/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Andy/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Andy/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]30635db1ad41607f434b.jpe

Can you consume alcohol in an Easy jet Jail? Or is there an extra charge? ;)
  • fruity1_2
    Options
    thanks fruity1 for a fun post, as good as last nights

if i see you i'll slip you a minature. let me know your preference......lol[/

Oh , thanks Saint_Chris :beer: that's I'll be a Gin and Lemonade thanks :rotfl: not too much ice though :T
  • Saint_Chris
    Options
    Stelios has already got EasyJail up & running, the orange jumpsuits are a dead giveaway

that was so funny, i nearly spat my vodka out.
    Gin and Lemonade thanks

right that's another cup, another piece of paper towel to wipe your cup out when you've finished.

oh and i've now got to remember to take a couple of slices of lemon, wrapped in cling film.
  • neil9313
    Options
    fruity1 wrote: »
    thanks fruity1 for a fun post, as good as last nights

if i see you i'll slip you a minature. let me know your preference......lol[/

Oh , thanks Saint_Chris :beer: that's I'll be a Gin and Lemonade thanks :rotfl: not too much ice though :T

Well at least fruity1 has a SOH

Just found this via the times,

"As a member of the cabin crew for a major airline, I find it somewhat ironic that following incidents like these there is invariably a call to ban all alcohol on board aircraft rather than restrict its provision. This would only be partially successful until such time as it is made illegal for passengers to consume their duty-free purchases in-flight"

Im to p---ed to do the link;)
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Who the hell are you to tell me I'm coming over as a complete idiot. I never mentioned about people being drunk on a plane! Read back before you make your rude comments. I made a observation of what I believed to be true, thank you very much. As for phatbear, why are you sticking up for him, he attacked me just as you are now. I was right about drinking achohol not purchased on the flight so where have I gone wrong, huh, by saying that I brought extra ciggies in :confused: Look back at the posts before you attack me again and whilst you're at it look up the word 'offence' in the dictionary. Sorry if you don't like this post but I didn't much like yours either.

Perhaps you should rather wait till you are sober or a little older (you seem to be way OTT in your responses). I'll try and answer your ramblings.

1. I think I am me, someone who is offering the opinion that you are coming over like an idiot in your posts.

2. With regard to your observation, if you believe it to be true why don't you back it up with some proof.

3. I am not "sticking up" for anyone (I left the playground many years ago), you made an assertion that he was a baggage handler, I was just advising you of my recollection that he wasn't.

4. Again you seem to think you were right in your view about drinking on an aircraft, if you believe it to be true why don't you back it up with some proof.
    5 An offence would be defined as something against the law, not just against an airline's policy.

6. I couldn't care less if you like or dislike my posts.
    ====
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    neil9313 wrote: »

"As a member of the cabin crew for a major airline, I find it somewhat ironic that following incidents like these there is invariably a call to ban all alcohol on board aircraft rather than restrict its provision. This would only be partially successful until such time as it is made illegal for passengers to consume their duty-free purchases in-flight"

Im to p---ed to do the link;)

I'll give you some help with the link ;)
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/article792857.ece
    ====
  • neil9313
    Options
    d123 wrote: »

Cheers:beer: .............. now that was 2006 however I dont believe its changed.
  • fruity1_2
    Options
    Neil9313 have you found the defintion of 'offence' yet :confused: found the dictionary yet ;) Of course I have a sense of humour and don't you ever doubt it ;) Another attack coming in from d123 needs to be answered. No contribution but has loads to say
  • neil9313
    Options
    Neil9313 have you found the yet :confused: found the dictionary yet ;) Of course I have a sense of humour and don't you ever doubt it ;) Another attack coming in from d123 needs to be answered. No contribution but has loads to say

defintion of 'offence'

"it can be a thing made of wood which normally divides ajoining gardens"

opps I have drunk to much, however im only in charge of a :p PC
  • fruity1_2
    Options
    d123 wrote: »
    Perhaps you should rather wait till you are sober or a little older (you seem to be way OTT in your responses). I'll try and answer your ramblings. You have no right to say to wait until I'm sober or a little older(how dare you) as for rambling, how dare you assume you can say what you like. You can stick your opinion, thank you very much.

1. I think I am me, someone who is offering the opinion that you are coming over like an idiot in your posts.

2. With regard to your observation, if you believe it to be true why don't you back it up with some proof.

3. I am not "sticking up" for anyone (I left the playground many years ago), you made an assertion that he was a baggage handler, I was just advising you of my recollection that he wasn't. NO YOU HAVEN'T

4. Again you seem to think you were right in your view about drinking on an aircraft, if you believe it to be true why don't you back it up with some proof.
    5 An offence would be defined as something against the law, not just against an airline's policy.

6. I couldn't care less if you like or dislike my posts.

1 - So I'm coherent and you can' read or are just THICK

2 - Read the thread then reply (it's very easy, if you can read, opps)

3 - Not just a baggage handler (read the posts)

4 - Have done as has others ( read the posts)

5 - Read the definition (no law mention)

Where is your contribution to this OP's thread?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure