Music Magpie: new quick way to sell unwanted CDs

Options

Comments

• Steve1981
    Options
    Mekwin wrote: »
    Hi friends, I am also facing the same problem. I am also looking for the solution.

got my envlopes through this morning to send CDs off to them, think i might give it a miss now though
  • sparky7
    sparky7 Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    I got my cheque through the other day, it probably took 4-6 weeks for the cheque to come through.

Be patient, I think it's probably due to demand that it takes so long. Also as it says on their website, they use the freepost service, which they say takes 5-7 days to reach them.
  • oligeo
    oligeo Posts: 263 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I've just agreed to sell them 25 cds, and am waiting for them to send me the packaging, I'm unsure as to go ahead now. :confused:

Sarah
  • robredz
    robredz Posts: 1,602 Forumite
    Options
    What does a magpie do when it sees something shiny? It tries to take it. Go to trading standards.
  • candlegirl
    Options
    I got my cheque through last week does take a while but worth it to earn some money for cd's lying around gathering dust.

If you look on your account it will say pending but when they send the cheque it then says complete.
    I get paid to party!:rotfl:
  • draven_girl
    Options
    I've just got an email from them saying my cheque is on its way, I will post again when I actually get it in hand.

If your unsure just send them a few CD's to try.

I sent CD's if I lost I wouldn't be too bothered about, these were CD's i'd already tried selling on Ebay and still couldn't get rid of!!!

So all in all its looking good, but i'll be sceptical until my cheque has cleared in the bank :O
  • Gramisaur
    Options
    They worked for me. The entire process took about 3 weeks or so to complete. I sent a second batch to them last monday.

Just have to be patient. They normally send an e-mail to see your payment has been verified and I got the cheque about 4 days odd after that.
  • dossa1uk
    Options
    i got the "unsellable" thing too. mind you, i think i sent it to them without a disc in it, so i can't blame them for not sending it back. its not their fault, so why should they have to pay the postage for it (twice)? plus, its in their t's and c's as well, so its my own fault...!
  • draven_girl
    Options
    Got my cheque over the weekend, if its taking sometime then send them an email they come back quite quickly and spead my inital order through. I've just sent order two in for just over £100, so that will be nice if it clears before Xmas.
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    got my cheque today, after a month + (cds posted on the 5th last month)
    eta: letter mentions they'ere going to start doing dvds too.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport