Music Magpie: new quick way to sell unwanted CDs

Options

Comments

• newlywed
    newlywed Posts: 8,255 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Honestly, about 2-3 weeks. That's how long it took lat time and I am still waiting for this one; I sent them off in September and am still waiting.

Thanks. That's ages :rolleyes: Already waited 3 weeks since sending the cd's for the email confirming acceptance. Oh well. Another couple of weeks it is then :(
    working on clearing the clutterDo I want the stuff or the space?
  • ERJ
    ERJ Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They have my c.ds too. Have emailed but had no reply. Just emailed them again to see if they reply, if not I too will contact trading standards.

Has anyone had payment from them?
  • vikingvampireparrot
    Options
    I didn't realise you had to have at least 5 CD's! It only wanted 2 of mine :(
  • newlywed
    newlywed Posts: 8,255 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    newlywed wrote: »
    After the email accepting the parcel, how long till the cheque arrives???? Just had the email and could kinda do with the money ;)

Just to let everyone know - I finally got my cheque yesterday - so that was exactly a week after the email to let me know they confirmed and accepted all my CD's ;)
    working on clearing the clutterDo I want the stuff or the space?
  • CreditonJules
    Options
    I've just used Music Magpie for the first time today and raised £27.90 from 18 CDs!

The ones that went for £3.00 surprisingly were the Wurzells and some of the older praise worship Christian music!!

Fingers crossed that the rest of the transaction goes through OK!

CreditonJules:rotfl:
  • mur160801
    Options
    Gramisaur wrote: »
    I feel dumb but I'm having problems wit hthis :(
    Won't let me log in or save the CDs when I type in their barcodes.
    I have tonnes to get rid of and it seems to be accepting them all for quite a reasonable price but I just can't log in or anything. :S
    I'm definately verified cos I have the e-mail and I have enabled cookies too so I'm stumped.

I too have enabled cookies (not just for this site) and when I log in, it just returns me to the login page with no errors, etc. I know this is wrong cos I can get logged in correctly and get the options when I log in from work. Anyone know what the answer is?
  • Hi

I sold 11 CD's to the above exactly a month ago, still have not received any money in any shape or form, i logged in to check status of order and it says completed and one of the CD's is unsellable, i have e-mailed them 3 times with no reply, in my last e-mail to them i asked for the unsellable CD back as they had taken the money they offered me off the total. Has any one else had any issues with this? How long did it take any one to get paid?:confused:
  • Hi, was wondering if you were any further forward with this? I am in the same situation and it is getting increasingly frustrating. :o)
  • draven_girl
    Options
    Im in the same boat too. I sent my CD's off at the beginning of November, they owe me nearly £45.00. Although I thought id test it out with some terrible dance comps i'd never miss. However I did get proof of postage from the post office so worse case senario can always go down that claim route.
    Let me know if this gets resolved.

Thanks,

draven_girl
  • Mekwin
    Options
    Hi friends, I am also facing the same problem. I am also looking for the solution.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback