We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Avon Hints and Tips (Part 2)

1…4041434546…1035

Comments

  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Number is 0845 345 8444

    Option 2 for making a payment and open 24/7

    Thanks :T I shall phone now.
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Morning all!

    ASM said she'd give me more territory but I won't have enough C16 books to cover it comfortably but I have the option of ordering more C16 books on the online order form as well as C17 books.

    My question is this .... say I am ordering 6 packs of C16 and 12 pack of C17, are they charged separately (e.g 3 x C16 for £4.76 then 3 x 48p and then 3 x C17 for £4.76 then 9 x 48p) ... or do they bulk them together (e.g. 3 x C16 for £4.76 then 15 x 48p).

    Hope that makes sense :confused::D
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • I am not sure but i think it's
    (e.g 3 x C16 for £4.76 then 3 x 48p and then 3 x C17 for £4.76 then 9 x 48p)

    but someone here will know the truth ...lol
  • How many packs of books should I be ordering. I though about 6 packs of c17, I have 20 c16, and at the moment i have about 70 houses, although I'm going to ask for more. Does this should about right, or should I order a few more?
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Vickisaver wrote: »
    How many packs of books should I be ordering. I though about 6 packs of c17, I have 20 c16, and at the moment i have about 70 houses, although I'm going to ask for more. Does this should about right, or should I order a few more?

    That seems fine to me ... I had about 25 C15 and 30 C14 and have covered 170 houses without a struggle :o
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • I beg to differ louise, we don't ALL talk about SL's and ASMs. I am only a rep and I make a huge effort most days to answer every single person's query, if I know the answer that is. I haven't given lots of tips because I am new too, I have only been doing this for 3 weeks.

    If you have any specific questions you want answering, please ask and I will be happy to try and answer them for you.

    In terms of ordering, here are the items that I ordered for customers that I was able to back or future order to save a little money or to get some freebies, hopefully this will be helpful to you and others:

    *Blusher brush £5.50 in C15 - £4.00 in C14 (£1.50 saved)
    *Read my lips lipgloss £3 in C15 and Pencil play eyeliner £2.50 in C15 - deal in c14 by one get another for £1 = £1.50 saving (this works across the whole range, they are from the cheap make-up for teenagers, not sure what it's called I am afraid.)
    *Cleansing pads £4 in C14, SOS body lotion £5 in C15, SOS face cream 50p in C15 (deal) - buy all three for £5 in C14 (£4.50 saved)
    * Christian Lacroix Noir = £14 in C14 (£10.50 trade price at higher commission rate). You can purchase a set in HT14 at £10.50 but includes 2 free christian lacroix items.
    * 2x Makaila Bags £16 in C15 (£8 each) - £15 for 2 in C14 (£1 saved)

    Kat x
    Hi Kat

    Still pretty new at this, on third campaign, I did back order from previous brochure last time to save a bit of money, but can you also back order from HT?

    Thanks x
    Married 19th May 2011 to the love of my life
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member Number 44
    CSC Challenge - to complete LEGS by end of December
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hi Kat

    Still pretty new at this, on third campaign, I did back order from previous brochure last time to save a bit of money, but can you also back order from HT?

    Thanks x

    Yes you can, HT16 will be backordered to C14, HT17 to C15 etc
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • I have just signed up for Avon yesterday and have been given catalgoues 15 and 16 - does that mean I can sell from both still? x
    £5 a day January 94.71/£155
    £10 a day Feb £15/£290
  • Yes you can, 16 is my current one but i have loads of 15 to collect back in.
    Good luck.
  • I have been doing Avon for quite a while now and when I place my on-line order, I always tick the box to request details of prospective customers but I never get any.

    Does anyone have any suggestions how to increase my customers?

    Regards

    Emma
    Baby daughter born Jan 10
    Baby son born June 11
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.