🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

A real work at home job part 2

Options

Comments

• daviedude
    daviedude Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats KeeptheFaith.

I got my ID confirmed by a Solicitor today (£23.50 ouch!). All paperwork now posted off.

Have to agree that this thread has been a huge help with getting organised.

Thanks everyone.
  • winniepooh
    winniepooh Posts: 943 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I applied to Teletech a few days ago. I've completed my online assessments which have been passed. I've got an interview tomorrow evening at 7.00pm I'm quite nervous to be honest:rolleyes:

I've just got a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Firstly about the interview, what kinds of questions do they ask and how long roughly did your interview last?

Do you have to work Saturday and Sunday or can you just do a Saturday?

Also what part of the day do you worked I've seen on another forum that a lot of people do evening, does anyone work in the morning or afternoon?
    I'm trying so hard to be thrifty, but it doesn't come naturally. You lot are an inspiration!
    JUST LOVES THE O/S BOARD
  • keepthefaith_2
    Options
    Cheers daviedude! :beer:
  • d_brat81
    d_brat81 Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    winniepooh how long did after you completed your assessment did you hear back from them?

I've had my 1st interview (group)... had a few hiccups with the assessment as I could not get pass the Candidate Login, was told I was unsuccessful despite reporting the problem over 5 times, finally got the assessment through and an email saying to email someone regarding my second interview, completed the assessment over a week ago and nothing. Not even had a reply from the person who is meant to be doing the interview....
  • winniepooh
    Options
    Erm let me think,

Well i applied on Monday I received a phone call on Tuesday from a lady saying she had email the assessments I completed them Tuesday night then I received an email Wednesday morning say that I had to book an interview (1st) so I booked it for this evening at 7pm
    I'm trying so hard to be thrifty, but it doesn't come naturally. You lot are an inspiration!
    JUST LOVES THE O/S BOARD
  • winniepooh
    Options
    Can anyone help?????
    JUST LOVES THE O/S BOARD
  • melfly
    melfly Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    winniepooh wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I applied to Teletech a few days ago. I've completed my online assessments which have been passed. I've got an interview tomorrow evening at 7.00pm I'm quite nervous to be honest:rolleyes:

I've just got a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Firstly about the interview, what kinds of questions do they ask and how long roughly did your interview last?

Do you have to work Saturday and Sunday or can you just do a Saturday?

Also what part of the day do you worked I've seen on another forum that a lot of people do evening, does anyone work in the morning or afternoon?

The questions are not hard just 'tell me about a time when you overcame a difficult situation etc.

Its mandatory Saturday and sunday.

The hours that we were told are between 4.30pm - 11pm mon - fri
    And 8.30am - 6pm sat and sun
  • melfly
    Options
    daviedude wrote: »
    Congrats KeeptheFaith.

I got my ID confirmed by a Solicitor today (£23.50 ouch!). All paperwork now posted off.

Have to agree that this thread has been a huge help with getting organised.

Thanks everyone.

Thats expensive! mine only cost £5!
  • littlegem1
    Options
    :eek: I just have to say to all the new people joining, be sure it's what you want to do.. you have to work every weekend, if you apply for time off most of the time you can't take it and they won't let you no until the last minute, they will give info that for that week is true then changes,for the next..the only good thing is the S/U's and if it wasn't for them and the hard work they do life would be 100% harder.. because its far from good, the help system breaks down the phones don't work, which is not all bad because you get paid to do nothing. Sorry to be the 1 who says it like it is but i felt is only right for people to know, on saying that there are lots of people who love it but each to thier own..
  • melfly
    Options
    Thats fair enough little gem.
    But like you say everyone is different. You never know til you try.

Good luck newbies :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family