I Gotta Lovefilm Voucher

Options

Comments

• Raspberry_Swirl
    Raspberry_Swirl Posts: 1,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    have these codes worked for anyone in the past couple of days? they're still not working for me, though i get as far as entering the code and it takes me to the next page where i select the package i want and it states the term is 90 free days, then the next page is blank :(
  • Anthony_MK
    Anthony_MK Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    I had the same problem today, so called them up and said it was accepting it but not completing the reactivation, the gent put the code in for me and it was accepted. My 5th time!
  • Raspberry_Swirl
    Options
    Anthony_MK wrote: »
    I had the same problem today, so called them up and said it was accepting it but not completing the reactivation, the gent put the code in for me and it was accepted. My 5th time!

they didn't ask you where the code came from? will have to call them tomorrow then, excellent! thanks :)
  • A_Phoenix_of_Tangerine
    Options
    Hello lovelies! :D
    I've just signed up for a 2week free trial with Lovefilm a few days ago (hadn't read about the 3 month goodness til nowww...) do you think that after the 2weeks is up and I cancel, that i'll be able to use the 3month reactivation codes, or are these only for people who have had the three month trials?
    TIA! x
  • Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    i tried reactivating my husband's account and the same happened - blank screen. i can't call them pretending to be him lol!
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • NeilB
    NeilB Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    Hello lovelies! :D
    I've just signed up for a 2week free trial with Lovefilm a few days ago (hadn't read about the 3 month goodness til nowww...) do you think that after the 2weeks is up and I cancel, that i'll be able to use the 3month reactivation codes, or are these only for people who have had the three month trials?
    TIA! x
    Historically anyone has been able to use these codes (2 week trial-ers incl) but it appears they may have closed this loophole now.
  • Horlock
    Horlock Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    Options
    There seems to be problems with the lovefilm website. Try changing your credit card details and they say that the cards are invalid. I've just tried 4 different cards including a debit card, all the same errors. I think they have messed up the credit card thing and consequently are not allowing people to rejoin, because the card doesn't work!
    There is no intelligent life out there ... ask any goldfish!
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Eeek Not a lot of time but i just found a couple of old vouchers for £50 (3 month) subscription to LoveFilm.com if anyone is interested!

EXPIRES: 31/05/2008
    Code: XMLF714

I got 2 of these just before Christmas and stuck them in the back drawer and forgot about them. Both had same code

Existing users need to create a new account with a different Switch / Credit Card details for the code to work!

Note to self... Clean the drawers out more often!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • dinkidoo
    dinkidoo Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Used this one this morning to reactivate an existing account.

XMLFZZ717

Go to www.lovefilm.com/freegift and follow the instructions.

Only valid until 31/05/2008

Hope it helps someone :)
  • Raspberry_Swirl
    Options
    after my blank screen issues when trying to reactivate i emailed them and explained the problem. they reactivated me instantly and i'm now on 3 months free again :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure