I Gotta Lovefilm Voucher

Options

Comments

• mrcheerful_2
    Options
    Damo1888 wrote: »
    Where abouts do I find the reactivate page? I've logged in but can't see it anywhere.

Can someone post the direct link to the page?

I really don't understand this. They allow you to reactivate another 3 month free trial under a name that's already had one, yet they don't allow another person in your household to register and take advantage of a 3 month free trial?

When you log in, go to MY ACCOUNT. In there you will see under Subscriptions, your package choice. There should be a reactivate in brackets. This will then take you to another page where you enter the said code.
  • Lorian
    Lorian Posts: 5,712 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I just reactivated for about the 4 or 5th time, all on the same account.
  • polly453
    polly453 Posts: 480 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    How do you do that????
    I have tried and tried to get a free trial and they wont let me have one.
    I signed up for one about a year ago but I cancelled it before anything was sent out so they class that as my free trial.
    I even won a free trial on Mc Donalds monopoly game and they said I could not have that either.
  • IanBroadhurst
    Options
    polly453 wrote: »
    How do you do that????
    I have tried and tried to get a free trial and they wont let me have one.
    I signed up for one about a year ago but I cancelled it before anything was sent out so they class that as my free trial.
    I even won a free trial on Mc Donalds monopoly game and they said I could not have that either.

As other poster - Im on my 5th reactivation now - did it three days ago.
    Needed to change my credit card details this time though....but never had to do anything else.

Try another email address?
  • polly453
    Options
    Thanks.
    I have tried another email and different payment card but they are saying its because my address has had the offer!!!!
    Guess I am not going to get away with this one I think I have tried all the angles.
  • IanBroadhurst
    Options
    That is very strange.
    Start a Blockbusters one and come back to LoveFlim in 3 months :D
  • maiden_scotland
    Options
    £20 free dvd.co.uk e-voucher with this code

DVDSOL38

only one months free trial - it wouldnt allow me to join with a previously used e-mail but worked fine with a fresh one.

to receive the voucher you must have at least 10 discs in your rental list and they must have dispatched at least one disc to you - the voucher is awarded 30 days from dispatch of first disc.
  • polly453
    Options
    That is very strange.
    Start a Blockbusters one and come back to LoveFlim in 3 months :D

tried that too, I have complained about them not letting me at least use the Mc Donalds code after all it was a prize so I let Mc Donalds know also that one of there sponsors is not honouring its prizes, after all I won that code (so to speak).
    Watch this space!!!!!!
  • exetergirl
    exetergirl Posts: 321 Forumite
    Options
    gamadison5 wrote: »
    I've just tried XMLFZZ720 which worked for me. Got it from hot deals. 3 months free, old and new customers.

Hope that helps!
    My free trial was due to finish next week. I phoned up this morning to cancel, & just on an off chance, I tried this code this evening. Account has been reactivated giving me another 3 months! :T Many thanks to op.
  • silverbullit
    Options
    Xmlfzz720

3 Months Free RE-Activation Code. Worked For Me. 2nd Time Around! Lol!

Thanks for the code. I just used it to successfully reactivate my closed account (only closed last week before the last 3-month free offer ended!) without having to change any of my other details (no need to use a different address or change credit card details!)!

:T
    'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it....for much longer!'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family