I Gotta Lovefilm Voucher

Options

Comments

• ljk_3
    Options
    I also couldn't re-activate my lovefilm account with any codes (it kept stating I'd already had a free trial) but I just got 2 months free with The Sun Movie Club, which looks near enough identical.

http://www.thesunmovieclub.co.uk/SUN2MY/
  • maemaesmummy
    maemaesmummy Posts: 2,474 Forumite
    Options
    ooh isnt there a nasty thread somewhere regarding My Movie Stream... who it seems are operating the Sun club?
    Bit of a Florida Fan :j
    8/12/08 Highlands Reserve, 3/12/09 Calaby Parc
    18/8/10 Villa Upper Class 19/12/10 Villa Upper Class
    10/08/11 C P Tower Lake 10/12/11 C P Tower Lake
    28/4/12 Emerald Island 22/7/12 Florida for 6 weeks
    13/12/12 4 weeks C P Tower Lake 13/2 Prize win Orlando
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all, this is my first post so be gentle!

My friend has found a loophole with the lovefilm website and I have signed up this evening to a free 90 day trial - there does not appear to be a limit to the number of people who can sign up but don't know how long it will be before they suss it out.

Go to https://www.lovefilm.com/vip , leave the promo code blank and click "I am a new customer". It will take you to a registration page for a free 90 day trial and it automatically fills in the promo code.

Hope someone can make use of this!
  • jodmyster
    Options
    I keep getting this aswell, tried all the codes, says i've already used a comeback offer but never have, just used one 3 month free trial and I did I see someone say they got a 3 mth free trials 5 times?
  • yeslek
    yeslek Posts: 1,442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just a question for e'one - how many free trials have you managed to have? Apparently i'm not allowed more than one yet admittedly i've had about 3 or 4 - just wondered if its a new thing they've put in place or if i'm just unlucky with the codes.

thanks in advance
  • pleiades_2
    Options
    Hi all,

I want to buy some DVDs from Lovefilm and was wondering if there are any discount codes out there.

Thanks
  • special_k83
    Options
    Just tried XMLFZZ717 and it still works
  • silverbullit
    Options
    Just tried XMLFZZ717 and it still works
    Darn, this didn't work for me; says i've already used free offer before (I have...3 times!)...
    'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it....for much longer!'
  • john.xs
    john.xs Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    any working reactivation codes out there would make me a happy bunny folks! thanks in advance!
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello john.xs

I'll move your thread to the 'Discount Codes 'n Vouchers' board.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure