A payment a day............

Options

Comments

• mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gilly1964 wrote: »
    I suspect there is more chance of you getting to London for the Olympics than there is of us getting married - we've been together 14 years :rolleyes:
    8 years with my OH and no proposal from him either :D

And I'm currently saving to go to the Olympics in 2012 with my best mate, so you might be right :rotfl::rotfl:
  • tomtombeanie
    Options
    Warrington IKEA way so that could well be South West ish maybe?? :confused: hehe Are you Wazza based tomtombeanie?

apparently there's another one milton keynes way...every time i do a route planner it pops up...yes, i'm somewhere near you...
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

• littleangels3
    Options
    Dont know if it counts but i paid off a bill for £125 today gone forever yipee, it does feel good to pay things off doesnt it, i just hope i can keep it up and get myself straight in 2009.:j
    #18 Weekly savings challenge 2015(£220.80-£1378)
    #100-£365 in 365 days challenge 2015 (£62-365)
    #203-Sealed pot challenge 8-2015 (£7.50-£100)
    Payment a day 2015- (£151) Xmas park savings £68
    #70 £10-£1000 Emergency Fund Member
    #62 £2 savers Club Member- £34
  • njk0327
    njk0327 Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    -pippo well done on paying off your egg card :T:beer: i hope to join you on that task really soon!

-Annie021063 I've sent you a message about the scratch cards but check on the cashback sites to see if you can get any money back first!

-I love that painted piggy bank! anything i paint looks like its had an explosion in a paint factory, lol

Good luck to everyone on there PAD tomorrow!;)
    Total Debt 10/5/2009, £2189.10, 1/6/09 £1420.75
    1/7/09 £1661.66, after 2 holidays 1/9/09 £1725.36
    1/11/09 £1188.89
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Options
    Hello peeps Connie_windowtongue.gif

Hope you are all ok ? ......
    flying_fresian - Love your pink and purple piggy ! th_1dd303af95ca2ff496b8f0623a0c4e77.gif You did a great job painting him , you've got alot more patience than i have ! ......Another 2 moos' for your collection ! th_Cow37.gif 34194.gif.....

SarahNeedle1872 - Blo*dy freezing here as well 27y0ach_th.jpg .....Hopefully your balance will change soon on your Skycard .....

katie2407 - Hope you finally managed to get onto Virgins' website ..... God that site is soooooooo slow ! mini017.gif....
    COOLTRIKERCHICK- Hi again hellowave.gif Glad you are now going to join us all in our payment a day , no matter how small it all adds up .....

paybacktime2008 -Re: Diet .... I'm going to " officially " weigh myself on mon 5th Jan and start mine then ....... almar is starting hers on thurs 1st Jan ...... So if we follow almars' lead and weigh in every monday , we can let each other know how we are doing ...... What day are you starting ? Cherna_11.gif..... You better finish that toblerone ! .....

njk0327 - Well done in reaching your payout level with onepoll ..... Great news that you won £25 on a scratchdard .... I think you should buy a lottery ticket as luck seems to be with you at the moment crossfingers.gif....

septemberblues - Hope you had a lovely Christmas xpb_nut.gif..... Oooooooooh yummy yum that sounds like my kind of lunch that you had today ! connie_eatfishy.gif...... A few of us on here are joining almar and are starting our diets on either thurs 1st Jan or Mon 5th Jan .... we will all weigh in on a monday and let each other know how we've got on ..... Are you going to join us ?
    Private and Confidential - Hi hellowave.gif Good luck with your payment a day , no matter how small the payment , it all adds up to getting us one step closer to being debt free .....

penguin83 - Thanks alot for the info on the SW thread on the health board .... I'll " pop over " later and have a lookbluespin.gif.....
    39forever - Hi hellowave.gif Good luck with your payment a day , no matter how small , it's surprising how quickly it all adds up .....By the way , Great name ! .....

joeyjimbles - Glad you like the smilies ! I always think they cheer the " post " up a bit .... Glad you are joining us on our diets .... I haven't heard of the Food Doctor diet , so i'll look that up later .... I can't believe that you don't like CHOCOLATE surprised-004.gif...... Blimey that must make you UNIQUE !! a-wink.gif .....I can honestly say that i have never ever heard of anyone not liking it ..... Enjoy your wii tournament tomorrow night 1612.gif sport39.gif.....
    little_miss_moneysaver - Hi hellowave.gif Good luck with your payment a day no matter how small it all adds up to us eventually being debt free ...... Ooooooooh i've just noticed that you are in Hemel , is Bovingdon market still running ? ...... At one time i use to go every week , but haven't been for a couple of years .....

tomtombeanie - Glad you managed to get in a swim 1611.gif before your gym membership runs out .... Enjoy your pizza 1537.gif dvds' and wine champagne.gif tomorrow night , have you managed to change O/H mind about watching Mamma Mia yet ? .... " Weather here is " pants " as well pants.gif ! .....
    gilly1964 - Hope you had a lovely Christmas 121.gif ..... Oooooooh your ring sounds gorgeous , what a lovely pressy .....
    dankosheemo - Hi hellowave.gif Good luck with your payment a day , no matter how small the payments are it's surprising how quickly they all add up .....No euro millions win for me rjmnp4_th.jpg ! .....Enjoy your New years eve drink ! alcoolaumetre.gif ....
    pippo - Hi hellowave.gif Hope you had a lovely Christmas HSnana.gif.....

Naughtynat - Hope you had a lovely Christmas ..... Are you joinging us with the diet challenge as well ? .... weigh in is on a monday goodscales.gif ....

Littleangels3 - A payment of £125 ... that's great ..... You're right it does feel good to get things paid smilley_dance.gif.....

Here's my Good and Bad for today ...

The Good - Added £3 to my pot ......
    A NSD for me today ....

The Bad - Didn't go out at all today , was going to go out early for a coffee with friends , but opened the front door and it was blo*dy freezing out th_coldsmiley.gif ..... so i thought s*d it and stayed in !....

I've had a really nice lazy day today , a couple of friends came round this morning because i've been a bit " cheesed off " lately and bought me some pressies round to cheer me up ...... They bought me a bag of coal ( blo*dy freezing here ) 2 bags of logs , 1kg box of fancy yummy biscuits , a large bar of galaxy CHOCCY and a chicken chicken-44.gif..... yes i did say a chicken ! 341.gif ( not a live one ! ) ...... They only stayed for half hour or so .......
    So since 12 noon i have sent most .... well ..... all of the day sitting in front or a " rip roaring fire " i had a lovely roast dinner and have been " noshing " on my lovely biccys ! While drinking a bottle of wine ! 1525.gif..... A real lazy and lovely day ......
    I did manage to flip TV channels a few times ! but other than that i have been " faffing " around on the internet all day phil_04.gif...... God ..... i had so much that i was going to do today ...... but ....hey ho ..... tomorrows another day !

Anyway enough " ramblings " from me ..... i've got " writers cramp "!

Keep " snuggly " and warm ....

Catch you all tomorrow ....shineysmile.gif

terri x t5kora_th.jpg
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • paybacktime2008
    Options
    Sounds like the perfect day!
    LBM 10/08 £12510.74/
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Free pound on B*tlins bingo today xxxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Paulgonnabedebtfree
    Options
    And another £1 to GM Card.
    Back to sleep now LOL.
  • gilly1964
    gilly1964 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    apparently there's another one milton keynes way...every time i do a route planner it pops up...yes, i'm somewhere near you...

Yes, there is an Ikea in MK, it is in Bletchley next to Asda and Stadium MK, the home of the MK Dons
  • gilly1964
    gilly1964 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    £2 coin found in the washing machine so gone into the sealed tin

See you in the new year :beer:

Gilly x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing