A payment a day............

Options

Comments

• mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gilly1964 wrote: »
    When's the next Leap Year - it looks like I will have to propose :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Gilly x

2012 - it's always when the Olympics are held :D
  • theskintfamily
    Options
    have just paid £14.70 off my A&L card as this is whats left in my account this month and its pay day tommorrow - only another £387.30 to go:rolleyes: .
    Jan GC £0/£200
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all, not been around for a while, but paid off a huge £500 from back pay so that is egg completely clear:j

Annie go to the free bingo & daily scratchcard thread..it will tell you all.
    This challenge is no1 on my resolution list. I have a personal callenge to make somthing extra every day ( here's where th daily scratchies come in) but I am determined to pay that money off debt..even if it is onlu 50p a day.

Congrats Gilly.. hope te other matching rings follow soon.

All the best for a lower debt 2009!

pip
  • tomtombeanie
    Options
    hi dankosheemo - welcome to the thread! good luck with your 4 cards. are you warrington up north or warrington down south? x
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

• Mudbath
    Mudbath Posts: 5,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hiya everyone
    Hope you're having a good day. I've emptied my 20p pig today and I had £9.80 so i'm going to get 20p off DH when he comes in and that'll be money for today and tomorrow as it'll be paid in tomorrow. So, that's another £10 off my total!!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! xx
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    I keep seeing this scratchcard thing in peoples sigs -can you advise please.

before you join any of then... you can get £12.50 cashback for joining either virgin bingo or butlins even if you play through your £10 deposit you still gain £2.50 in cashback.. on top of yuor free scratch cards everyday.

there is also other bingo sites where you get £20 cash back for dpeositing and playing £10. so you gain £10.:D

its on a site called we promise to, but if you would like a referral link pm me...

the money from the free scratch cards.. suprisingly do add up quite quickly

all my money from the free scratch cards is going to go towards my credit card.. which i owe £3497.60:eek:
    Work to live= not live to work
  • gilly1964
    gilly1964 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    2012 - it's always when the Olympics are held :D

I suspect there is more chance of you getting to London for the Olympics than there is of us getting married - we've been together 14 years :rolleyes:
  • dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Options
    hi dankosheemo - welcome to the thread! good luck with your 4 cards. are you warrington up north or warrington down south? x

OoO ta very much! I keep finding loads of stuff going on as I read through. I've even gotten ahead of meself and paid off a few quid tonight! :j I've got enough booze in now for NYE so it's cut back for Jan!

Warrington IKEA way so that could well be South West ish maybe?? :confused: hehe Are you Wazza based tomtombeanie?
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • Naughtynat
    Options
    Hello me'dears!!

Loving the group weight loss idea! I got a Wii and Wii Fit for xmas, so I have been hula hooping my butt off!!!!

Right, todays PAD......
    £1 to Sainsburys CC, 4p to Next and £1 to Additions
    Competition wins in 2009 - Nothing so far :confused:
  • dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Options
    I'm liking the sound of this bingo goingsons too!

Big Euro Millions win Friday night anyone?? :D
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure