Freebie Successes by Letter / Email - What have you recieved? (merged)

Options

Comments

• Fraserwalker1
    Options
    I emailed Britvic saying that a bottle of Robinsons Lemon diluting juice had a bad smell and went all frothy.. Today I recieved 2 x £1 vouchers. This is my first complaint, im very happy!:j
  • mummyone_2
    mummyone_2 Posts: 99 Forumite
    Options
    Yesterday I got a £4 voucher for Olay/maxfactor products :)
    ...trying to be more money savvy everyday. :T
  • FabuLass
    FabuLass Posts: 568 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know how I can contact Proctor and Gamble about Max Factor products?
    You'll make my day if I know I've been helpful to you in some small way,
    so please press my :T thanks :Tbutton x
  • Piggles12345
    Options
    FeeFeeDee wrote: »
    Does anyone know how I can contact Proctor and Gamble about Max Factor products?

http://www.uk.pg.com/contactUs/contactUs.html

Its not specific to Max Factor, but if you call or e-mail them, they might be able to give you more specific contact details.

Good luck!
    'I can't deny the British influence on my accent and mannerisms, but I don't know the British national anthem, I didn't weep for Princess Diana and I always cheer when Britain loses at sport. That's how British I am' Constantine-Simms. :T

On God: 'The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike' D. B. McKown :T
  • Brammeldi
    Brammeldi Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    I used to write to companies loads and make compliments or complaints. But I always used to send compliments just as much as I figured they were tired of hearing the bad stuff. I did this all through my teens...how else could I use my dad's free stamps when he did postal surveys!?

Back then, I received vouchers for Water World and another local leisure centre. I wrote to Pepsi once in the late 90's and they sent me 3 mini Pepsi radios.

In the last few years, I've had warrant to make complaints and never had, like finding a piece of blue plastic in my Birds Eye Crispy chicken and something revolting in my Ribena.

So, end of last week I thought I'd try compliments again. I emailed Quorn to let them know my mum tried their product for the first time and loved it. I mentioned that the reason why she tried it was because it is a syn-free thing on Slimming World. I said that my mum was eager to try more of their products and I asked if they could provide some vouchers to help her with her discoveries.

They sent £2.60 worth of coupons and a Quorn recipe book. Mum is very keen to try out these recipies!
    2010 wins
    22" LCD TV, Cadbury's Creme Egg Keyring
  • suraj_potato
    Options
    I emailed Options asking for samples because I found my current brand rather bland and I would like to try before I buy, They replied saying that they would send me some samples.
    I complained to Imperial Lather telling them of a faulty cap I recieved, they sent me a £3 voucher.
    I also complimented Starbucks and they sent me 4 coupons allowing me to get ANY drink, any size, for free!!
    I am really happy with these and have sent for more companies.. I shall update!!
  • kle87
    kle87 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    I also had vouchers off Starbucks and they sent me 4 coupons allowing me to get ANY drink, any size, for free!!

Does anyone have an email for Boots? Ive brought two of their deodrants and the spray cap dosnt work!
    2010 Wins: Benecol Bag For Life, £150 FCUK Voucher, Rimmel Foundation, L'oreal Mascara, £60 worth of hair products, £100 :j
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kle87 wrote: »
    I also had vouchers off Starbucks and they sent me 4 coupons allowing me to get ANY drink, any size, for free!!

Does anyone have an email for Boots? Ive brought two of their deodrants and the spray cap dosnt work!

if you go on the boots grabbit thread the first post has contact details hun x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • waterhouse_melons
    Options
    I recieved a Michael Mcintyre DVD today. Think it was from a short survey I completed agessss ago!!
    Best Freebies/Wins/Testers so far: HP Officejet Pro 8500, Vax Zen, Thorpe Park Tks, 2x Rockwell Tkts, Windows 7, 2x Chelsea vs Arsenal Tkts, Genio Phone, JLS Tickets, 2 PSP games, 2 Xbox 360 games, iPod Touch, Blackberry Torch, Westlife Tkts, Tinie Tempah tkts, New York Trip AND MORE...
    Thanks to all posters on here:beer::T
  • Yummy_Mummy_9
    Yummy_Mummy_9 Posts: 52 Forumite
    edited 13 June 2009 at 1:47PM
    Options
    Ooops wrong thread. Sorry :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income