Freebie Successes by Letter / Email - What have you recieved? (merged)

Options

Comments

• Dough_Monster
    Dough_Monster Posts: 236 Forumite
    Options
    Greggs are sending me some vouchers.

Well they are being selective! :confused:
  • kle87
    kle87 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    Emailed star bucks and they said they would be sending me vouchers

Emailed Jo Malone & got a thank you email

Emailed tesco as I bought a pack of crisps yday with BB 30/05/09 Ewww they were soggy. Shall let you know what they say.

Tesco email for anyone who needs it customer.service@tesco.co.uk
    2010 Wins: Benecol Bag For Life, £150 FCUK Voucher, Rimmel Foundation, L'oreal Mascara, £60 worth of hair products, £100 :j
  • cooldude255220
    cooldude255220 Posts: 1,421 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Emailed cadburys about a strawbery filled chocolate bar that there people in poland make, there not going to have it as a permanant product here, even though it is yummy scrummy.
    Bad luck dough_moster
  • alexbass
    alexbass Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Sent an email complaining about Swan cigarette filters, they sent me two packs and a pack of rizla with a nice sorry letter.

Just sent an email to Burts crisps because I bought a packet that had the wrong flavour inside and complained to Ginsters because the last time I bought a pastie it was gristley. Just need to wait and see what happens on those.
  • Piggles12345
    Piggles12345 Posts: 736 Forumite
    Options
    nikki02 wrote: »
    Complimented Nivea - £3 vouchers

Did you fill in their online feedback form thing? Or did you e-mail them directly? Or write them a letter?

I am curious as I have been using Nivea for years and years and I really do love the brand! I guess it might be worth letting them know this and seeing if I can get some free stuff for my troubles!

Thanks
    'I can't deny the British influence on my accent and mannerisms, but I don't know the British national anthem, I didn't weep for Princess Diana and I always cheer when Britain loses at sport. That's how British I am' Constantine-Simms. :T

On God: 'The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike' D. B. McKown :T
  • cooldude255220
    cooldude255220 Posts: 1,421 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got my greggs vouchers today.
  • clareyPINKfairy
    Options
    june has been dead good for me so far, today i got a rimmel glam eyes mascara for doing a survey for them, some cheap ink i ordered from ebay for my printer, rogers coffee samples from their twitter competition, a set of secatures from a competition win. last week i got slumdog millionaire (comp win), running vest (comp win), samples from jean paul gaultier - send a message to them saying i would really like to try their new madame perfume. also got a free bottle of body wash with molten brown order, no minimum spend, so just ordered a lip balm, got big bottle of body wash free, as well as their decent sized sample.(think i got a code after i did a survey for them). got a voucher and little button badge from innocent for being a taste tester.

i love MSE!!!!
    :heartsmil Getting Married 11th June 2011 to the lovely Graham:heartsmil
    Wedding/honeymoon fund so far £6900
  • Piggles12345
    Options
    june has been dead good for me so far, today i got a rimmel glam eyes mascara for doing a survey for them, some cheap ink i ordered from ebay for my printer, rogers coffee samples from their twitter competition, a set of secatures from a competition win. last week i got slumdog millionaire (comp win), running vest (comp win), samples from jean paul gaultier - send a message to them saying i would really like to try their new madame perfume. also got a free bottle of body wash with molten brown order, no minimum spend, so just ordered a lip balm, got big bottle of body wash free, as well as their decent sized sample.(think i got a code after i did a survey for them). got a voucher and little button badge from innocent for being a taste tester.

i love MSE!!!!

:eek: You have done so well!

I am writing an e-mail to Jean Paul Gaultier as we speak! ;)
    'I can't deny the British influence on my accent and mannerisms, but I don't know the British national anthem, I didn't weep for Princess Diana and I always cheer when Britain loses at sport. That's how British I am' Constantine-Simms. :T

On God: 'The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike' D. B. McKown :T
  • Confuzzled
    Confuzzled Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    Options
    Suprisingly lots of people have had this problem.

i know times are tight but... :p

i've sent out a slew of compliments and so far i've had no response to a few, one email as a thank you (nothing else) and one letter by post and no voucher!

i've recently sent out 2 genuine complaints one to kelloggs and one to cadburys, though with cadburys i also complimented and offered some suggestions to resolve the issue

i got 3 quid vouchers for both

i'd like to say i prefer to compliment but it's not been terribly lucrative so far.

i'm also rather irritated as i have issues with two different symingtom brand items i have but they only have a postal address available, considering the prices of some of their items you'd think they could stump up for an email addy!
  • Piggles12345
    Options
    I e-mailed McDonalds on Monday with a compliment. I just fancy a free MaccyD's....But, no luck! I got a really nice e-mail thanking me for my positive comments, but no offer of a freebie!

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure