PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Getting to know you........

Options
1206207208209210212»

Comments

• Fairy_Mummy
    Options
    Hello all.

My name is Charlotte and I am a full-time, single Mummy to 3 beautiful children (5, 2 and 8 months) 2 cats and a 16 week old staffy pup. Life is pretty hectic. I am a bit of a hippy and always think I would like to live a simple life of growing my own fruits and vegetables and cooking all my food from scratch.

I live in a very small 3 bedroom house, but am extremely lucky to have a huge garden with a greenhouse and separate allotment at the back. In the nearly 3 years I have lived here I just haven't managed to find the time to do anything with it. This year I am determined. The children would love to get involved too.

I will be watching this forum for any tips and advice I can soak up.
  • JennyBee78
    Options
    I use MSE so much but haven't posted before. I work from home so am looking for tips for my business, and ways to save on household expenses. Love cooking and enjoy finding bargains in the shops when they discount food!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure