Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Options

Comments

• cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    holly1080 wrote: »
    Hi guys this is my first post after being a secret viewer for years!

Sorry if its been asked already (i have done searches) but i was thinking of getting the Glamour Magazine subscription through a Quidco site. None of them show a free gift. The actual magazine is showing a perfume so i might wait until there next offer anyway as I wont use that one. Does anyone know if they send the free gifts if they are not actually advertised anywhere on the subscription sites?

And i was also wondering do you still get the free gifts from the cover of each individual magazine as you would in the shops?

Thanks for any advice!
    I've had a Glamour subscription, and always received the free gifts from the cover, got some good ones too - free lip gloss worth over £10 once.

If the subscription is not advertised with a free gift, then it is very unlikely that you will get a gift for subscribing. If you want the gift advertised on the magazine's own site, then I'd snap it up whilst it's still available.

Glamour do seem to be on offer at 6 for £6 with free gifts fairly regularly, but like all these offers, best just to weigh up if the current offer is a bargain for you.
  • c-101
    c-101 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    holly1080 wrote: »
    Hi guys this is my first post after being a secret viewer for years!

Sorry if its been asked already (i have done searches) but i was thinking of getting the Glamour Magazine subscription through a Quidco site. None of them show a free gift. The actual magazine is showing a perfume so i might wait until there next offer anyway as I wont use that one. Does anyone know if they send the free gifts if they are not actually advertised anywhere on the subscription sites?

And i was also wondering do you still get the free gifts from the cover of each individual magazine as you would in the shops?

Thanks for any advice!

Hi Try Here for glamour magazine with free kms worth £26. + 6 issues £6. Not sure about quidco with this one though. hope this helps.

http://www.magazineboutique.co.uk/ (copy & paste into browser if offer is closed - click on glamour & should take you to the offer)
  • holly1080
    Options
    Cheers

Looks nice. Might aswell since i buy the mag anyway and save a bit of money :-D cheers guys.

Also i was thinking of getting the Digital SLR magazine 3 for £1 offer but its carried on every 6 issues for £18.99. Does anyone know how to go about cancelling after the initial 3 and is it allowed?
  • handbag_handle
    Options
    Hi

Has anybody receieved the free benefit set from the Vogue subscription yet? They've taken the Direct Debit first payment but no sign of the goodies. :confused:

Thanks.
  • narabanekeater
    Options
    Can nayone please tell me if theres any offers about with free purfume as gifts?
    Also I took out a supscription some time ago and some Femme perfume was a gift and I never got it I dont suppose anyone remembers which mag it was from and the details do they please?
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • vickster*arsenal
    Options
    Can nayone please tell me if theres any offers about with free purfume as gifts?
    Also I took out a supscription some time ago and some Femme perfume was a gift and I never got it I dont suppose anyone remembers which mag it was from and the details do they please?

Think the Femme perfume was Tatler magazine...about £12 for 12 issues maybe? I got mine probably end of November, but I know it took quite a while to come...
    :heart: I have this theory that chocolate slows down the ageing process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance? :heart:
  • samina99
    samina99 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.isubscribe.co.uk/offer.cfm?prodid=10

Grazia weekly magazine subscribtion for 3 months £14.00 + free Elizabeth Arden gift set worth £57!!

Does anyone know if there is Quidco on Isubcription???
  • abisalk
    abisalk Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, I have been chasing a subscription to Esquire magazine for a while, waiting for a free gift offer as I have previously seen advertised! Please let me know if you have seen any recently!?
    Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just looking at the BBC magazines '3 issues for £1' offers mentioned on the other thread. The first one I looked at (Olive magazine) says: 'Subscribe to Olive and receive your first 3 issues for just £1. After that your subscription will continue at £14.85 every 6 issues by direct debit - saving 25%'. Can I definitely cancel after the £1 has been taken out, or will i be tied in to the direct debit? Thanks for advice.
  • zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    xmastree wrote: »
    Just looking at the BBC magazines '3 issues for £1' offers mentioned on the other thread. The first one I looked at (Olive magazine) says: 'Subscribe to Olive and receive your first 3 issues for just £1. After that your subscription will continue at £14.85 every 6 issues by direct debit - saving 25%'. Can I definitely cancel after the £1 has been taken out, or will i be tied in to the direct debit? Thanks for advice.

you can cancel the DD immediately after they take the first £1, no tie ins :)
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback