Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Options

Comments

• mintymoneysaver
    Options
    No but I got a postcard saying it was out of stock and would be sent soon.
  • YOUNGE1
    YOUNGE1 Posts: 367 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone got the free bronzer with the Tatler yet????
  • yuffie
    yuffie Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    YOUNGE1 wrote: »
    Has anyone got the free bronzer with the Tatler yet????
    Not got this yet either
  • woodys_wonders
    Options
    bambam82 wrote: »
    The gift set looks like this:

Yours-.jpg

I personally think the colours of the 3 (full size) nail varnishes are very pretty and would go perfectly in your niece's pamper hamper. I would also include the small bottle of Avojuice (a moisturiser) but maybe leave out the plastic cuticle stick and bag?

Really sorry to hear that woodys wonders. If you contact the Magazine Group and emphasise your disappointment, hopefully they will send you out a whole new set asap.

I have had a reply and they say cos I have now cancelled the DD as they have taken the £8 I cannot have a replacement for the broken gift.
    Gutted.
  • Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That's a liberty W.W. I bet they just loved having a reason to say no :mad:
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
  • misseypootle
    Options
    No but I got a postcard saying it was out of stock and would be sent soon.

Me too, was hoping I would receive it before christmas though as I have assigned as a pressy :D
    :grouphug: :grouphug:
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Same here misseypootle, might give them another week or two then chase it up again x
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • hamish222
    Options
    Does anyone know which email address to contact about Yours OPI kit offer. I still havnt received anything through post and no d/d been set up on my account
    Yearly Grocery Budget - £100.77/ £3500. January Treats Budget - £11.80 / £100.
  • smiley-me
    Options
    bambam82 wrote: »
    Got a card through the door today re: the Marie Claire Body Shop gift set. It said the product was out of stock but that as soon as new stock arrives, they will despatch it to me immediately.

For those of you who are wondering what the gift set is as well, it was described on the card as BS Moringa Set x 5.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before new stock arrives.

I got a card saying this too. Today I received a parcel containing an OPI gift set & a letter explaining that they'd run out of the Body Shop set & are unable to get anymore. My OPI set contains remover, top coat, strengthener, 2x cuticle oil, 5x nail polish (inc. some hideous colours!), square cottonwool-ish pads & a black zip-up cosmetic bag.

Not bad as before receiving the postcard I didn't know I was due to get a free gift at all & even then it only became apparent today what the 'Moringa Set x5' was relating to as the card didn't mention Marie Claire or IPC Media.
  • tasty_snacks
    Options
    i see magazine group are offering 12 issues of the economist for £12, with cashback from quidco. i suscribe at the moment and pay £23.70 per quarter, i.e. for 13 issues.

i was thinking of cancelling my own direct debit and setting up in my partner's name, then simply alternating between myself and her every 12 issues so as to costantly get the best deal. has anyone had any experience with this- does it tend to work for the economist?

much ta! :beer:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure