We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Options

Comments

• hamish222
    Options
    I signed up 3 issues for 3 quid then returns to normal price. Think link is

https://secure2.subscribeonline.co.uk/bbcmagazines-rd/subscription.cfm?mag=GDFD&cmp=GFWEB307
    Yearly Grocery Budget - £100.77/ £3500. January Treats Budget - £11.80 / £100.
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    hamish222 wrote: »
    I signed up 3 issues for 3 quid then returns to normal price. Think link is

https://secure2.subscribeonline.co.uk/bbcmagazines-rd/subscription.cfm?mag=GDFD&cmp=GFWEB307

When I clicked on this link, there was an advert on the right hand side showing '3 issues for £1'. Good Food was included in this.
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • dontdothatagain
    Options
    I did PC Pro, THE WEEK and Auto Express. £5.80 cashback on each! :D
    May Overtime - £76.23
    June - £176.05 :D (so far)

Long way to go!!
  • bambam82
    bambam82 Posts: 236 Forumite
    Options
    Got a card through the door today re: the Marie Claire Body Shop gift set. It said the product was out of stock but that as soon as new stock arrives, they will despatch it to me immediately.

For those of you who are wondering what the gift set is as well, it was described on the card as BS Moringa Set x 5.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before new stock arrives.
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Yes I got the same postcard & also an email from them x
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • hamish222
    hamish222 Posts: 716 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone heard anything from Yours magazine with free opi kit, my d/d hasn't even been set up yet. Received an email but no letter by post.
    Yearly Grocery Budget - £100.77/ £3500. January Treats Budget - £11.80 / £100.
  • jacksons_mum
    Options
    hamish222 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything from Yours magazine with free opi kit, my d/d hasn't even been set up yet. Received an email but no letter by post.

ive had the mag but no free opi set, i think they sent rodial moisturiser instead
  • sophie131
    Options
    I have had Yours mag - but no gift as yet.
  • woodys_wonders
    Options
    I also have had 2 of the Yours mag but also still no opi gift or any other for that matter
  • SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    Same here!

They took the money out of my account at the end of September so I'm intending to wait till the end of this week and then contact them if I haven't received it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure