We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Options

Comments

• bambam82
    bambam82 Posts: 236 Forumite
    Options
    hamish222 wrote: »
    Meant to say is gift nice, I was going to put mine in nieces pamper hamper but if not that impressive going to buy some other opi stuff to put in with it.

The gift set looks like this:

Yours-.jpg

I personally think the colours of the 3 (full size) nail varnishes are very pretty and would go perfectly in your niece's pamper hamper. I would also include the small bottle of Avojuice (a moisturiser) but maybe leave out the plastic cuticle stick and bag?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    My opi set was there when I got home but the pink nail varnish in it had smashed and has made a right mess.

Really sorry to hear that woodys wonders. If you contact the Magazine Group and emphasise your disappointment, hopefully they will send you out a whole new set asap.
  • A_little_stressed!!
    Options
    Thanks to Missy... for the Radio times £1, just signed up, fantastic! Hopefully here intime 4 crimbo!

I did mean MintyMoneySaver! Sorry, couldn't remember your name when I started typing!
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • sahra
    sahra Posts: 707 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know of any cheap crafting magazines?

• kitekat
    kitekat Posts: 1,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Free with this months Glamour mag bottle of nails inc polish.
  • YOUNGE1
    YOUNGE1 Posts: 367 Forumite
    Options
    quote=bambam82;14161605]Hi All,

Magazine group appear to have added some new offers. These include:

Tatler magazine(12 issues) for £12 (£6.20 after Quidco) PLUS a FREE Shiseido The Makeup Luminizing Brush Powder (Bronze) & Refill - worth £58. (140 gifts left at time of writing)
    http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazine-group/search/13052551/tatler.thtml?hx=search+result
    1_thumbnail.jpg

Yours magazine (6 issues) for £8 (£2.20 after Quidco) PLUS a FREE OPI nail set which includes: 3 nail lacquers, Cuticle stick, Mocha Mint Juicie and mini bag - worth £33. (176 gifts left at time of writing)
    http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazine-group/search/12903246/yours.thtml?hx=search+result
    1_thumbnail.jpg

Grazia magazine (12 issues) for £13 (£7.20 after Quidco) PLUS FREE Caudalie products which include: Merlot Shower Gel, Sauvignon Scrub and Premieres Vendages Face Cream - worth £50. (61 gifts left at time of writing)
    http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazine-group/search/12908156/grazia.thtml?hx=search+result
    1_thumbnail.jpg

There are other offers available but in my opinion, these were the best. Also if going through Quidco, apparently they will now only pay out on 2 Magazine Group subs per month.

HTH[/quote]

Did anyone get their free Shiseido with the Tatler? I ordered 24 Sept and got the Tatler this week but no gift....
  • yuffie
    yuffie Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    still waiting for the tatler bronzer too and have 1st mag, hope it comes soon.
  • Chyna-s
    Chyna-s Posts: 3,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    :mad: Grazia free gift finished already - guess you gotta be real quick.
    Thank you all who post.
  • fezer
    fezer Posts: 124 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi does anyone know of any good offers for a subscription to Good Housekeeping

Many Thanks
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Chyna-s wrote: »
    :mad: Grazia free gift finished already - guess you gotta be real quick.

I think that was a quote of an old post, as that Grazia set was over a month ago.

Has anyone actuallly received the Caudalie products from Grazia yet? I'm still waiting hopefully and it's been about 28 days since I received the confirmation letter.
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Anyone got the Body Shop set(s) from Marie Claire yet?
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure