We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Options

Comments

• hamish222
    hamish222 Posts: 716 Forumite
    Options
    I got an email from magazine group and still showing as on offer with 77 gifts left.
    Yearly Grocery Budget - £100.77/ £3500. January Treats Budget - £11.80 / £100.
  • woodys_wonders
    Options
    I have today emailed Bauer group so I will let you know what they say
  • SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    Just received the OPI gift from the Yours subscription offer this morning.

It came in a big padded envelope with the varnishes rattling about loose, so lucky that none of them had smashed.

Still got it in the end!
  • bambam82
    bambam82 Posts: 236 Forumite
    Options
    Re: Yours magazine

Just to let everyone know, I ordered through Magazine Group on 13th September and finally received my free gift today too :T Hopefully everyone else's will be arriving shortly too.
  • woodys_wonders
    Options
    Ooooh I can't wait til I get home to see if mine has arrived
  • hamish222
    Options
    I ordered mine after Sept 13th but hopefully I will get mine in next few weeks
  • hamish222
    Options
    Meant to say is gift nice, I was going to put mine in nieces pamper hamper but if not that impressive going to buy some other opi stuff to put in with it.
  • A_little_stressed!!
    Options
    Thanks to Missy... for the Radio times £1, just signed up, fantastic! Hopefully here intime 4 crimbo!
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • woodys_wonders
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    My opi set was there when I got home but the pink nail varnish in it had smashed and has made a right mess.

I don't believe it, I have waited so long for this
  • hamish222
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    My opi set was there when I got home but the pink nail varnish in it had smashed and has made a right mess.

I don't believe it, I have waited so long for this

what a pity sorry to hear that.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure