Marriage over don't know where to start

Options

Comments

• gerturdeanna
    gerturdeanna Posts: 4,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We aren't talking - I can't bear to be in the same room as him - and to think that I was making excuses for him, defending him to his family - saying he wasn't thinking straight - when I thought it was just a kiss etc etc.
    I don't think he has any chance of being with her, she seems set on getting married, not heard from her partner, yet! The information I got was that she was finishing it with exOH before the wedding anyway.
    Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
  • Rikki
    Rikki Posts: 21,625 Forumite
    Options
    The last thing you need is a love sick ex hanging around with a face like a wet weekend.
    £2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4 :).............................NCFC member No: 00005.........

......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
    NPFM 21
  • gerturdeanna
    Options
    I really don't know whats happening - I am really pleased with myself though -I haven't had a drink yet!!
  • OberonSH
    OberonSH Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    Options
    Don't suppose there's a way of getting the info to the poor unsuspecting groom.......evil I know, but surely he has a right to know. And only a week off - OMG what a sl@gbag....
    This year I'm getting organised once and for all, and going to buy a house with my wonderful other half. And that' s final!

Current Pay Off Target : £1500 :mad:
  • gerturdeanna
    Options
    I've already texted him, but no reply. I said, thought you should know that your fiance has been f***ing my husband, maybe you should get yourself tested cos he's not the first.
  • OberonSH
    OberonSH Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    Options
    Too busy throttling her probably. Did you text any detals so he knows it's not a hoax?
    This year I'm getting organised once and for all, and going to buy a house with my wonderful other half. And that' s final!

Current Pay Off Target : £1500 :mad:
  • gerturdeanna
    Options
    Nope cos I don't really know exactly when, where, how long, what position etc!! Probably quick though cos its only small!!
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Probably quick though cos its only small!!

:T :rotfl: :rotfl: :T Lets hope it drops off ! :j
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • gerturdeanna
    Options
    Wouldn't take much!! I've been checking out 'toys' and I'm like 9" Jesus!! haha
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Wouldn't take much!! I've been checking out 'toys' and I'm like 9" Jesus!! haha

Well then you certainly DON'T need him :D
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure