We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Marriage over don't know where to start

Options

Comments

• Chip_Hazard
    Options
    Kizzy,

I'd be sorely tempted to go myself with the children to Alton Towers. Not literally, I might add, as I'm busy this weekend but you know what I mean. The children will love it up there, it's a break away from him, the house and your normal life, go for it.

My boys' favourite place in the world is Devon Cliffs park in Exmouth. We're going down there tomorrow, just for two nights, but it'll be worth it to see their little faces as we drive in. Just imagine what your kids will be like going there this weekend; why should he get all the fun?

I can't wait for tomorrow evening, strolling along the beach while the kids paddle away is what life's about, not bloody arguing with no-marks like your OH and my ex. Life is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too short for that ****, start living it and loving it. You'd enjoy AT, I've never been there as I'm not a "rides" person but get on and do it, you're a long time dead.
  • gerturdeanna
    gerturdeanna Posts: 4,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nope not seen Kassy either!! Just me and thee from the husbands are rubbish lets ditch them club SFH!! Think Kizzy needs to join again!!
    Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Kizzy

How could anyone move on when the person they are supposed to move on from is always around, playing happy families and then hugging and kissing them?

He is using you like an unpaid childminder when he is there and what he is doing is downright cruel to the children and to you.

The only person winding you up is HIM!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • Chip_Hazard
    Options
    Slightly off topic but I've just spotted that the forum is closed for maintenance tomorrow, I hope Kizzy and Kassy post back tonight....:confused:
  • greeniegirl
    Options
    Slightly off topic but I've just spotted that the forum is closed for maintenance tomorrow, I hope Kizzy and Kassy post back tonight....:confused:

ya a little worried about them. Probably busy with the children. Those so and sos should be made read the posts here, might make them think twice. I genuinely can't understand how people can be so cruel. Not wanting to be with someone is one thing but treating them with no humanity is another..
  • scottishfreebiehunter
    Options
    Tried kizzys phone its engaged xxxxxxxxx

She thing is have to disagree there she is not an unpayed child minder as they are her kids to ,yes it will be hard of course it will but until they can sort something out......
    Just back into comping past few months to help me get over rubbish in life.... won Hotpoint fridge freezer, soda stream
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    waits.

come on Kizz.

xxx

Edited - thank SFH, its good she is talking to someone xxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • scottishfreebiehunter
    Options
    Nope not seen Kassy either!! Just me and thee from the husbands are rubbish lets ditch them club SFH!! Think Kizzy needs to join again!!

Mine is so plausable he said I care for you and want to do what is best for you arfghhhhhhhhhhhhhagshdgsadgasjdfsad:mad::D
    Just back into comping past few months to help me get over rubbish in life.... won Hotpoint fridge freezer, soda stream
  • gerturdeanna
    gerturdeanna Posts: 4,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Keep trying Kizzy won't you please SFH!! And get her to join facebook asap then she'll have another support network!! I'm on there: http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=691285714
    If you add me, please let me know you are from MSE and preferably who you are on here otherwise I'm likely just to flip you off!! hehe
    Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
  • scottishfreebiehunter
    Options
    I tried to join face book but said you had to be invited:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport