We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Marriage over don't know where to start

Options

Comments

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Kizzy, this is the low point ok. this is as bad as it gets. tell him to !!!! off about Alton towers go yourself or let him take the kids, have a minibreakdown and then make a plan for the rest of this year re visits etc.

I am sorry Kizzy but he sounds like an awful man. he truly does. I can just hear his voice. He makes me sick.
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Keeping_Motivated
    Options
    Second that SuziQ - but Kizzy has got to do what she feels best and as her friends will be support her whatever..right?

Completly agree, we'll stick by what ever decision you make Kizzy you know that, just read all our opinions/advice and take what you want from it and what is right for you at this time.

KM x
  • bunty109
    bunty109 Posts: 1,265 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I feel a bit of an intruder coming here and offering advice, but I've been reading this thread for a while now and wondering how Kizzy and all of you are getting on.

Kizzy, it's so hard loving someone but absolutely hating them for what they are doing to you. I have to agree with everyone in saying don't go to Alton Towers: tell him he can take the kids on his own and that you think it best for them that you don't play happy families at the moment.

Trust me, I've done Legoland with the kids on my own and it's no picnic: might just make him realise what a prize wazzock he's been towards you. <can I say wazzock?!>

Let him go on his own and treat yourself to a bottle of wine, Pride and Prejudice (with Colin, it's a must!) on DVD and a nice face pack. Then sit back and enjoy the thought of the kids having fun whilst he has all the stress!!!
    MFW 2019#24 £9474.89/£11000 MFW 2018#24 £23025.41/£15000
    MFi3 v5 #53 £12531/
    MFi3 v4 #53 £59442/£39387
  • gerturdeanna
    gerturdeanna Posts: 4,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    OMG!! The best advice giver thinks my advice is good - I'm touched and honoured!! (and also slighty drunk so apologise if that came out nastily!!)
    Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Kizzy, See all these people who are on your side? he is the scum of the earth nasty nasty game playing bit of kack.

You are better then him. truthfully you are. He doesn't deserve to breath the same air as you.

I am so MAD right now I can't be as clear as I want to be. we all care and we are all here.

Love you xxxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • greeniegirl
    Options
    Hi had my hair done, looks really nice cost me £115!!! argggggggghhhhh, had to have the red stripped out as didn't want to look like the moose.
    I am crying my eyes out tonight, I seriously have had enough, we are still going to A T but had a massive row over the phone as DD said he was on his mobile to someone whilst he was here.
    He will never get back with me he just wants us to be friends for the children.
    I admit I was abusive about the moose & he just laughed at me & taunted me, saying you're only winding yourself up.
    We were on there for ages, my phone bill again!!
    He said why can't you just move on, he said I was sad!
    Then he apologises & says he doesn't mean it. He couldn't care less if I meet anyone, he loves the moose & that's all that matters.
    I just really hate my life, I didn't have children to be all alone with them & I really waited a long time to have children & now they've got a broken home, which he says we can make as easy as possible if we get on, but I can't with her on the scene & she's planning to move down here!!!
    If I didn't have the kids I'd end it, I obviously won't because I wouldn't do that to them, but I just want to go to sleep & never wake up

Aw you poor pet Kizzy, I really feel for you.

Now you're not to take all the rotten things he's said to heart, impossible I know, He's one cruel article. How he dare speak to you like that.

I really wouldn't advise you to go away with him, for the sake of your mental health. To hell with the money, or what he thinks, it's not worth staying overnight in a hotel room with him - it's asking the impossible of yourself and your own emotions. Why not let him off with the children, pretend you're sick? ( to save the childrens' feelings) the more time you spend in his company, the more opportunities he has to rub your face in it and say awful things (which are not true)

as regards going off on your own. as already discussed here yourself you can't stop him seeing them and you don't want to. Do you think he was trying to provoke you so you'd tell him he couldn't come on the trip?

please keep the chin up, focus on the positives and don't let this knock you off course, will be thinking of you over the weeknd and hope it works out whichever way you choose..
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Kizzy hunny just wanted to reiterate what others have said, you are WAY too good for him and deserve to be treated SO MUCH better. Despite all that you are going through you shine out as a truly lovely person. XX
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • gerturdeanna
    gerturdeanna Posts: 4,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone heard from Kizzy? She's not been on since she posted last - probably watching Big Brother with a big glass of wine.

Ignore everything the slimy little jealous @rse has said - cos you are sooooooooooo much better than him Kizzy. You know it deep down, we all know it!! His head is up his @rse!!

Anyways - I just spoke to the FIL, the kids are fast asleep and have been as good as gold apparently, so I feel happier now knowing they are in bed asleep! About time too!! Quarter to ten, they'll be shattered tomorrow bless them!!
    Made it - 15 years married!! Finally!! xx:beer:
  • SuziQ
    SuziQ Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    Second that SuziQ - but Kizzy has got to do what she feels best and as her friends will be support her whatever..right?
    Absolutely!

Anywy,as I well know:o it's one thing dishing out advice,quite another acting on it!

Ooh the mistakes I have made.............and I am sure I will make so many more!!
    Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it!
  • scottishfreebiehunter
    Options
    Kizzy do not worry that it was £115. you deserve it !!

Oh they must get that phrase out of a cheating husband I am an a s s h o le book
    You are just winding yourself up,mine said that to me tonight on phone also:rolleyes:
    Oh and the move on patter yeh righting you bloody morons arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:T:Twhat Gerti saidxxxxxx

Not spoken to her tonight kizzy hope you are okay xxxxxxx and try have a good time with the kids at AT.
    Kassy been about not seen here or have we missed her:confused:

Kizzy come on be strong as I have had those thoughts to and would not give him the satisfaction
    Just back into comping past few months to help me get over rubbish in life.... won Hotpoint fridge freezer, soda stream
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport