We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

over spend and over eat

Options

Comments

• bluejeans
    bluejeans Posts: 552 Forumite
    Options
    woooooo hoooooo with the "forgot your kit kat" :T :T :T " Ive done the de-motivator a couple of times OMG its scary when you total it. I am going to check out your challenge today. I have been meaning to for a while. But this thread has took over my Internet time. By the time I have replied to all and I like to if I can. You have all bee so fab at joining me, I think the least i can do is message you all personally as often as i can. AND it keeps me busy, so will pop on this morning.

Big kiss n hug for the kit kat I'm chuffed at that

Jo x
    1st January 2012 £2500 and 56lbs debts
    22nd Oct 2014 £1500 and 42lbs debts
  • OliveOyl_2
    OliveOyl_2 Posts: 3,506 Forumite
    Options
    And bluejeans, you can't eat and post - at least I haven't found a way yet :rotfl: so carry on, I like getting replies :D
  • bluejeans
    Options
    I love gift shops, It sounds so romantic. Do you have a website for it ? Being self employed is hard. my hubby was for 11yr thats what started this mess we in. He is an employee now and although the money isn't fabulous its regular and we can be sure its coming in.

good luck on the job hunt, keep us posted.

Jo x
  • bluejeans
    Options
    NO NO NO NO NO YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE. So you had crisp sarnies and a bar of chocolate. If that was all I had had, Id be cocka hoop. Don't be so hard on your self, we are all human. Chill Out, just small steps.

Well done with the ps2. I'm taking my exercise DVD tonight

Jo x
  • bluejeans
    Options
    Thats what Gran's are for, getting treats off. Them wii fit things look real good but no funds for me to get one. But Xmas not too far away, so maybe:santa2: will be good to me. I read a lot but if i read for too long during the night, i start to get sleepy. My nights are going OK, could be better but i am practicing what i am preaching and doing it bit by bit. No nasty big changes that will make me give up binge.

Have a Fab day

Jo x
  • bluejeans
    Options
    Wow you got a busy couple of days ahead of you. I don't know what you do in school ? My Friend is a teachers assistant and works with "Pathway" ? children, and find it mega stressful. They have issues at home and things, she gets so stressed at times I wonder why she does it ? but we are all different and she says there is no way she could do my job. She works with 11-15 yr olds.

Good look with you babysitting and friends move. I love gardening, I have an allotment too.

Jo x
  • bluejeans
    Options
    I am going to be in a situation to save by April 2009, so I will be picking your brains for all the best places to save. you have your hands full with your challenges today, you go girl and don't let anyone stop you.

Jo x
  • bluejeans
    Options
    Where are you all from, you don't need to be to specific, the town or county will do. I am in county Durham, way up in the North-East.

Jo x
  • bluejeans
    Options
    emmylou Naughty Naughty Tesco's but good good you for resisting. yes I do eat soup, mostly during the night but never thought about adding pasta though, thankyou for that one.

Yes i did bin bin the ear rings. Among-st the over spending and over eating is over collecting. I'm a bit of a hoarder and hate to get rid of stuff but it gets ridiculous. i have come along way with this particular "over" and my de- cluttering is going well.

Your signature "nappy addict and adviser" ? please tell me more I'm intrigued.

Jo x

p.s. i am not a very good at spelling, intrigued didnt come up on the spell check, did i get it right woo hoo
  • Puzzledbubbles
    Puzzledbubbles Posts: 1,853 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

Well done on all the exercise everyone, and having a little of something does you good ( a fav saying of my grandma) so i dont think we should hang anyone over one choccy biccy, now, three packs of biccys in one sitting might warrant a spanked bottom from Frank Butcher but one biccy is ok.

Well, no naughties for me so far today.

Im going to adjust my challenge, im going to go for no spend and no snack days and count them seperately but im going to start that from the 1st as i think im starting to puinish myself.

ive lost 6lb since the start of the month and now im back to my usual 13st 7lb which has been the same since last year (ish) im 5'8 so not overly big, but 3 years ago i was 18st and was very overweight so im happy ive managed to keep excess off for 12 months if that makes sense.

OH is doing really well and has managed to loose 9lb this month so far which is fab becuase he wants to loose 2stone before we go on holiday in october.

So my plan is to stay with you lovely ladies (i dont think we have any men on here yet) until the end of the month and try and avoid snacks.

Then, from the first im going to do no spend and no snack days and see how far i can get - gosh its all serious now ive written it down!!!

Puzzled
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.5K Travel & Transport