🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Ryanair - beware purchase card fees are being inaccurately shown

Options
123457»

Comments

• PandaPants_2
    PandaPants_2 Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Options
    ynot2005 wrote: »
    yeah you will do mystic-trev, you take out dmg24, and stare at olearys photograph

she is a nutter-end off

forget it

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Undefeated Wii Fit ski jump champion!
    Vegas Junkie....

Festering_Plates' number one fan! :T
  • RYANAIRAGE
    Options
    No - purchase page fees are false advertising and illegal
    Yes, quite a few of us!

I've been using Ryanair for 21 years, my first flight in 1987 (Luton to Dublin return) cost £100 and was the cheapest by far at the time. I flew to Turin on tuesday for £20 return including taxes! I doubt these cheap flights will be about much longer, with all the numpties complaining about their rights, blah, blah, blah. They'll be the same ones complaining when the flights cost considerably more. If you don't like it use a Flag carrier and leave those who enjoy 'no frills travel' alone.

I can't believe there are so many of them living amongst us. That's 3 now on this forum alone.
    Anyone from Earth calling themselves mystic must surely know about the centuries-old human tradition of fighting for one's rights whatever the cost. If you really were from this planet, martian_trev, I would imagine you'd have a lot to thank numpties for over the years. But you can't fool me my Alien friend. Who else would use the words "enjoy" and "no frills travel" in the same phrase. Only an imposter. What exactly is the exchange rate for a little integrity and principle in the Gormless Galaxy? Lastly and if I may say the most obvious give away was the fact that if you had any understanding of Earthlings at all you'd know never to admit to the name trev under any circumstance. . . Nice try E.T
    May I suggest the book "Earth" a Lonely Planet Guide.

Don't you just love these no frill aliens
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    dmg24 wrote: »
    Some people need to get out more ... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I'm getting out this Wednesday, flying to Dublin with Ryan Air to take a friend out for a birthday lunch, 1p fares :j
  • mystic_trev
    mystic_trev Posts: 5,430 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes - I saw that! The Account you want is this one.

http://www.halifax.co.uk/bankaccounts/easycash.asp

Just to let you know I received my Electron card today, just over a week after I applied for it! Can't use it yet as I'm still awaiting my PIN.
  • lijaloo
    lijaloo Posts: 265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No - purchase page fees are false advertising and illegal
    Just to let you know I received my Electron card today, just over a week after I applied for it! Can't use it yet as I'm still awaiting my PIN.

Yes you can, you can book a Ryanair flight with no card fees!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport