IT'S BACK !!! M&S "Dine in for £10" (merged)

in Gone off!
955 replies 246.1K views

Replies

• Ripata_2Ripata_2 Forumite
    100 Posts
    I went into my local m&s in Romford ,had a few meals left,we had the pork in apple sauce tonight it was soooooo nice as was the wine!
  • freddie_2freddie_2 Forumite
    918 Posts
    My local simply food isnt allowed to sell alcohol aqnd were offering a box of chocolate instead, they had the salmon that I wanted but as i have a dairy intorerance i didnt want the chocolates. So I went to my large local store 1st thing today and they had NO salmon, typical!
    Did ask and I couldnt buy thechocs inthe other and swop for the wine in the other IYKWIM.
    Apologise for really bad typing, got new nails today and having bother typing!!!

Did get 2 xl chicken deald today but still wantedthe salmon.
  • elainewelainew Forumite
    889 Posts
    How can you find out whats on next weekend--is it advertised anywhere?
    We had chicken, ceaser veg, potatoes, choccie pudding and wine tonight for dinner--was gorgeous--Even my 4 yr old tucked in to it.
    We got 2 deals so chicken all week in this house :)
    TRYING hard to be a good money saver :rolleyes:
  • carole.ukcarole.uk Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    went to our local on sunday morning they had lots of the The large Oakham Chicken, these were stuffed or coated in a sauce was told by the SA not part of the deal????. dam i always miss the bargains
    IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!:j:money:
  • carole.ukcarole.uk Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    does anyone know when this deal is back on got sent a 20% off voucher
    (*thanks andy*)
    IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!:j:money:
  • PerezPerez Forumite
    119 Posts
    The lady behind the till told me it would be monthly when I asked, here's hoping - this was deal of the month for me... Just finished the last of the chicken yesterday, it served 5 people for sunday lunch, plus made sandwiches for 2 twice! Plus I've made some very good quality stock using it so it's risotto tonight... Had the caesar veg with a meal during the week, and dessert was sorted for one night too...

I'll be first in line next time this offer comes up!
  • RustyFlangeRustyFlange Forumite
    7.5K Posts
    Perez wrote: »
    The lady behind the till told me it would be monthly when I asked, here's hoping - this was deal of the month for me... Just finished the last of the chicken yesterday, it served 5 people for sunday lunch, plus made sandwiches for 2 twice! Plus I've made some very good quality stock using it so it's risotto tonight... Had the caesar veg with a meal during the week, and dessert was sorted for one night too...

I'll be first in line next time this offer comes up!

We had the chicken last night aswel ... served 2 of us but made plenty of home made baby food for my daughter which I have frozen :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • Just heard this is on again; not this weekend but starts again on Thursday next week:j :j
    Member No. 18 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club!
    19 down 85 to go
  • moneypoohmoneypooh Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I guess my birthday dinner will be M&S this year then:D
  • Lip_StickLip_Stick Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    moneypooh wrote: »
    I guess my birthday dinner will be M&S this year then:D

ohh happy birthday to you, it'll be mine in a few weeks too. Trying to work out how I can treat myself. :D

I have to buy a new shed though... how blokish. I'll have to get my nails done or something to make up for it lol.
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Boost your Nectar points

Get up to £25 this Saturday

MSE News

Preparing for summer

What MoneySaving things can you do now to get ready?

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals