Complaint letter for Ryanair....

1235»

Replies

• charlies_mumcharlies_mum Forumite
    8.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Madfrenchgirl

I had a similar experience with Exel, but they did put us in a hotel for the night and provided a meal (which you are correct, they are obliged to do, but not sure if it isn't their fault.

We were delayed by more than 16 hours and it was chaos, their reps didn't have a clue what was happening and the accommodation they provided wasn't up to much.

I complained and basically got a thanks for your letter, but get lost. I managed to claim £20 each off my insurance (not theirs) and vowed never to fly with them again.
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D
  • thx... i will take it with the CAB first and they cna help draw a letter... if anything I am ready to take it to the small claims court but I have tried to contact the BBC and several newspapers but no one seemed to care about low-cost airlines users... looks like we are just second-class citizens to both the airline and the media! So i guess an MEP would not care much either, they have other things to tackle!
    "Don't cry, Don't Raise your Eye
    It's only teenage wasteland"
    The Who - Baba O'Riley
    Who's Next (1971)

RIP Keith Moon
    RIP John Entwistle
  • richardwrichardw Forumite
    19.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 100% certain that Ryanair will ignore your letter.

You need political or legal assistance to have the smallest chance of a response.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • I will write a letter to Ryanair to request a compensation for a cancelled flight. I hope it will work! but reading your post I have a strange feeling..
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides