We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E:31/07 Win 10,000 prizes with Impulse -Instant win-Daily entry

1…4546485051…109

Comments

  • Little_Chicken
    Little_Chicken Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Another download for me......
    :grin: Save me from spending...
    Sealed Pot Challenge 2008 - £1004:T 2009 - £1139 2010 - £1260 :j 2011 - £1557 2012 - £740 :beer: No 195 Target £1k
  • savingholmes
    savingholmes Posts: 29,234 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Didn't win this time - I have been reading the Luck Factor book by Richard Wiseman. He says shoudl try entering competitions - as luck increases if actually enter - so thought I would give it a go. I did win a raffle at Christmas when I never normally buy tickets at all!
    Achieve FIRE/Mortgage Neutrality
    1) MFW Nov 21 £202K now £165K Equity 38.88% 6/9/26
    2) £1.5K Net savings after CCs 29/8/26 (but owed £130) so £1.6K
    3) 47/82K @29/8/26 = 57.31% AVC Goal by mid 2028
  • xoxlauraxox
    xoxlauraxox Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    PeteW wrote: »
    Well earlier I got a 'congratulations' message sayiung to watch my email, but haven't received any email - was there anything I needed to do in the email I've missed? Or will they send me my prize without any involvement from me?

    This also happened to me. I never did recieve the email but my prize turned up anyway. the email just confirms what you have won.
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
  • Star22
    Star22 Posts: 140 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Woohooo just won luxury picnic hamper thanks sparky61 not won anything for ages :j
  • DUKE
    DUKE Posts: 7,360 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    kateab wrote: »
    Am I being cynical in thinking that you've got cat in hell's chance of a prize if you put "never" as how often you use Impulse?

    kateab

    I don't fill that bit in either as it's bad enough filling the rest in and being told that you haven't won this time, yet again :rolleyes: I made the mistake of trying Impulse years ago (don't know if the smell's improved) and it was not pleasant :eek:
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    No win for me today
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    another download for me
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • aaroncaz
    aaroncaz Posts: 5,242 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    Ohh, I've won at last!! A pair of Odeon tickets!!:j :j
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    well done aaroncaz xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • aaroncaz
    aaroncaz Posts: 5,242 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    toniq wrote: »
    well done aaroncaz xxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxx

    Thanks Toniq! Useful for the school hols!!:j
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.