Lucielle's daring debt free journey

Options

Comments

• lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,787 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Worked 6 hours yesterday. I also made a pavlova for tonights pudding and some hob nob type biccis, which are very nice. Not normally very good at making biccis but these turned out very well indeed. Have decided to try to shop a bit more regularly instead of doing one massive shop. I placed an Asda order for £96 to be delivered on Thursday. This should last us until we go away on 20th. Put £15 into the London fund. I need to make an extra £111 to clear an o/s vets bill, so that is my next focus over 2 weeks. Going to work shortly, then going to see the horses.
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • Millie2008_2
    Millie2008_2 Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I do my horse rugs with the power hose- we have our own, but I know people who take them to the garage and do them with the jet cleaner! I have so many it would cost a fortune if I got them done professionally- hehe
  • WorkingHardDFW
    Options
    Sounds like you are making steady progress Lucielle.

Keep up the good work :T
    Working Hard to be Debt Free - one day :A soon
    DFW Long Hauler 74; Mortgage overpayments MFiT-2 challenger 100
    Total Nov07 £36000, Sep10 £1623:o:)
  • lucielle
    Options
    Hi Millie, its not the cleaning of them its the reproofing afterwards that had me worried. One of the rugs was badly torn and as its a Masta I wanted to see if it was repairable. I am really pleased with the results and probably will have a go myself next time.

Went to see the boys (horses) yesterday, it was really nice to get out in the fresh air and plod round with the children. A friend lent me her little pony so there was 5 of us with 3 ponies and the dog. I even managed to ride my boy part of the way back, so felt completely de-stressed.

Had roast lamb and raspberry pavlova for tea last night. Pavlova was fab even if I do say so myself. Lovely day here, so going out in the garden after work, got some weeding to do and more caulis to plant out. Trying to get everything sorted before we go away. DD1s passport arrived yesterday ready for her ski trip in January.

Will have to sort out my Avon books as the delivery is due on Thursday and I want to be on the ball and get the stuff packaged and out the way. Have a good day.
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
  • lucielle
    Options
    Morning all. Going to work shortly. Raining here so think we'll probably go swimming this afternoon. Still not managed to get the caulis planted and it doesn't look like its going to be today. I won £10 on the lottery on Saturday night so that will pay for swimming. Got £15 towards the vet bill only £96 to go! Must do Avon books as the weather is naff.
    L
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Enjoy swimming, and have a good day! I hope you manage to get those caulis planted.......cauli cheese is one of my faves :cool:
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • lucielle
    Options
    Nope to caulis and swimming. Too wet to plant them out. Went to the swimming pool and it was only 1/2 an hour until it closed so we decided to come home and watch a file from LoveFilm. Have got a headache now which will hopefully clear when I get hold of dd2's recorder. DS2 is back from football and seems to have had a good time. Going to find that recorder.
    L
  • lucielle
    Options
    Still haven't sorted Avon books and the order has arrived. IT WILL GET DONE TODAY. Asda order arrived and cost £97.92 hoping that will see us until 28th August. I will keep my fingers crossed. No work today. I am pleased as I am really shattered at the moment. dropped the children off at the pool yesterday when I went to work and let them walk to my work after they had come out. Its the first time I have let them do that but everything went ok, so if the need arises I can do that again.
    Paid £257.95 in total off 2 cards, it will be a tight week this week, so need lots of work after today. Not managed to meet payment for DD2s ski trip this week, as I am trying to save for a vets bill which I have had the 2nd reminder. Hoping to have that money be Wednesday, then I can post a cheque off. Catch up with the drying today before slobbing in front of the tv to watch the opening ceremony. Have a good day.
    L
  • lucielle
    Options
    Avon sorted and packaged up. Books ready to be delivered. Various different children been and gone and nearly back to our usual compliment. Worked a couple of hours this morning. Weather too yukky to go and see my boys so I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. Watched the dressage on the Olympics prefer cross country and show jumping. Oh is going to give my car an oil change which I haven't budget for and it makes this week really really tight, lots of overdraft juggling.
    L
  • lucielle
    Options
    HAVE PAID THE VETS BILL!!!!!:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

Money deposited in the bank and a cheque is winging its way over to them as I type. Most of the Avon has been delivered a few stragglers to catch up with. Washing is having its 3rd wash on the line will get it in at some point. Caulis are still not planted out, mission for the coming week before we go away.

Took the children to the pictures yesterday. They enjoyed it. Done the dentists and the opticians today. Will have the shoe run to do when we get back from hols.:eek:
    L
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family