Vodafone Retention Deals

Hello,

My 12-month contract with Vodafone is nearing the end and was wondering if anyone has received any good retention deals from Vodafone? I am currently on the Anytime 125 contract, which is 125 mins and 250 texts for £20 per month. I am hoping to get something similar for a little cheaper. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• You can probably get it down to £15 pm and a new phone. I recently got a HTC P3600 on a £12 off peak 600.
  • Never had much luck when I renew but have always been the better deal when looking around. Hopefully will have better luck this year as I have just had a bill of £240 for a month as I made a load of calls from SA.

Always got a new phone off them.
    **BERTIE**

Did you Know: It costs more than £325,000 a day to run the lifeboat service? (with no government funding) Please donate to the RNLI
  • Got a se k800i free and 100 mins and 50 texts for £10 a month
  • Sounds like a good deal. Is it better to wait for Vodafone to call you for the deal or ring yourself with a month or two to go?? Guess i wont have as good a deal as i have their broadband package with 11 months still to go.
  • ricky7
    ricky7 Posts: 28 Forumite
    it was nt a retention deal but i managed to get another contract for £15 for first 9 months, then £30 for 3 months (12 month contract) 100 text and 200 mins plus free stop the clock!! and £50 credit on my account. I got the samsung u700 with that deal, pretty good i thought - no cashback either which was gd.
  • Today I managed to get Anytime 75 stc with 50 txts for 10pounds for 9 months, 20pounds thereafter (12month contract). Free nokia 6300.
  • I work for vodafone so if any of you are looking for a good deal on an upgrade - let me know what you have at the moment, how much your bills are usually and what phone your looking for and i'll tell you what you can expect to get as the best possible deal!
  • Sorry. forgot to answer the original question, yes you should be able to keep the same tariff, get the next 9 months half price on a 12month deal or 15months half price on an 18m deal. Also depends on what handset you want. Expect less discounts if you going for a more expensive handset. Something like a nokia 6300, moto krzr samsung d840 or sony k800i you should be able to get free with the discounts though.
  • I work for vodafone so if any of you are looking for a good deal on an upgrade - let me know what you have at the moment, how much your bills are usually and what phone your looking for and i'll tell you what you can expect to get as the best possible deal!

Hi povemeister.

Hope you can help.

Currently on CTRA150+STC+12M

My D900's screen has just died. Ironically, I'm due an upgrade today!

Very rarely use up all my minutes so I'm only paying £25 p/m and would rather remain in a 12 month contract.

Fancy the Nokia 6500 classic which I believe is avaiable from next Friday?

As it'll be my first 3G phone I'm looking at the £7.50 data pack but this seems very expensive compared to 3's £5 unlimited access.

What do you suggest?

Appreciate your advice.:)
  • Hi turning,

with the tariff your on, you should be able to get at least 3 months half price line rental (push for 6 - this would be the max allowed) on a 12 month deal and get that 6500 free, i know we are due to get the 6500 classic in the next week or two but the slide version wont be out on voda for a while yet.

As for the mobile internet, the amount you get can be deceiving as 120mb may not sound like a lot but most of the web pages you'll probably view will have been designed in "mobile optimised format" (which i think is exclusive to vodafone) meaning it will only use a fraction of the normal data charges. You would have to be a seriously heavy user to get thru that much data in one month. - You will definately get the 1st month free of that anyway.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback