Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    pdaddy
    0 WOW
    Ryanair's new 7-day check-in rules
    • 12th Mar 14, 3:47 PM
    0 WOW
    Ryanair's new 7-day check-in rules 12th Mar 14 at 3:47 PM
    Is Ryanair forcing me into reserving and paying extra for our seats?

If I understand them correctly, under Ryanair's new rules, effective 8 April 2014, if you do not purchase a seat, and therefore have one allocated for you by Ryanair, you have to check in online and print your boarding passes from 7 days to 2 hours before the flight.

We want to book flights for a 2-week holiday, so for the return flight, how do we print the boarding passes during the second week from our foreign holiday destination? (We do not intend taking a printer on holiday!)

Are they making me pay for seats on the return flight so I can print the boarding passes before we go on holiday or am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

335Posts Today

2,253Users online

Martin's Twitter