Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Lisey Loo
    • By Lisey Loo 6th Sep 13, 3:23 PM
    • 328Posts
    • 470Thanks
    Lisey Loo
    JustFab UK don't have JustFab customer service!!
    • 6th Sep 13, 3:23 PM
    JustFab UK don't have JustFab customer service!! 6th Sep 13 at 3:23 PM
    I have tried searching for this company but couldn't find anything....but STEER CLEAR!!!

What a nightmare!!! Chose some boots with their half price offer of £17.50, parcel never arrived although they took the money pretty fast from my account.
    Emails to their customer service were totally ignored. I then had emails telling me because I was a VIP they would be taking £35 a month from me unless I signed into my account & 'skipped the month'!! I then spent nearly an hour on their live chat trying to get a refund for my money & cancel my account, but they only cancel via phone!
    Cue me spending another 40 minutes on hold to the worst song ever (something about being a model!!) & then having a Barbie doll voiced lady tell me over & over that I am very important to them & that I'll miss out on such wonderful things if I cancel...

She had no idea what to say when I took her 'off script' and she began to really really p*ss me off as she just wouldn't cancel my account & apologise for all the cr*apness.

Fingers crossed my refund arrives back asap, but I wouldn't touch this company with a barge pole!!
    Keep away if you value your sanity folks!!

ETA: Apparently you can only 'skip the month' between the 1st & 5th of each month, any date outside of that means they take your money & keep it on your account with them as a credit!!!!

Wish I'd seen this before I used them...
    Last edited by Lisey Loo; 06-09-2013 at 5:11 PM.
Page 2
    • Vedrina
    • By Vedrina 1st Nov 14, 10:15 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    In addition to my previous post I've done some digging I'm slightly concerned by the fact the company hasn't done a financial return-

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12
    Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2012 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)
    Next Accounts Due: 30/09/2014 OVERDUE
    Last Return Made Up To: 08/06/2014
    Next Return Due: 06/07/2015

The accounts in 2012 indicated heavy debts, this combined with their failure to file accounts has adversely affected their credit rating-

Cash at bank: £65,827
    Debtors: £441,971
    Creditors due within one year: £536,674
    Total Assets less Current Liabilities: -£28,876
    Shareholders Funds / Net Worth: £1,571

Given that they appear to have county court judgements against them a serious of other problems I'd advise people to steer clear!
  • DaddySas
    justfab ! Ha
    Been stung by these for £400..... Usual rubbish as everyone else has mentioned here. Scripted messages from 'customer services' advisers. Obnoxiously advising they will not refund any money because of the T and C's.
    After a costly phone call today they've agreed to refund 200. Account cancelled. Bank helpful and round 2 for the rest of my money tomorrow .....
    • MissyD
    • By MissyD 7th Dec 14, 1:15 PM
    • 129 Posts
    • 115 Thanks
    absolutely gutted I hadn't seen this & so many others about JustFab
    Just to say, unfortunately I didn't know what a bad rep this company had when I thought I was getting a bargain handbag for £9 & free shipping a few months ago.
    I had read the T & C's and just thought I would 'simply cancel my "optional VIP membership" within a month and everyone's a winner'.
    I did actually make another purchase too before finding out the £9 bag was faulty, cancelling is impossible without calling their premium rate number, customer service is non-existent and the bags and shoes are all horrifically low quality even with their VIP prices! (Just to re-iterate everyone else's experience)
    I've now been in email exchanges with them for almost 2 months.
    Having seen the previous posts, I've emailed back the so-called 'support' (supposedly customer services) adding Jo Smith's email address and requesting a full refund within 7 working days or I will be starting a claim online myself.
    The previous post about their finances is rather worrying as Jo Smith appears to be on holiday until 30/12/14 (I received an out of office reply from him when I emailed him & support with my Formal Complaint for failing to comply with the Sales of Goods Act 1979).
    I think I'll start the claim online now!
    AVOID JUST FAB at all costs - as per another previous quote, this is definitely a SPELLING ERROR.
    Last edited by MissyD; 07-12-2014 at 1:18 PM. Reason: received out of office reply
    TARGET Deposit for my 1st house! NEED£30k WANT£45k GOT 1stDRegSaver:£1200@ 6% GROSS 1/10/15||SantanderISA:£11,820.41 @ 2.30% 16/04/16| Newcastle BS ISA:£15,149.80 @ 3.02%|Santander123 Cashback earnings: £274.48|TotalCashSavings:£32,302|Last Update:22/2/15
  • rosiecheekslincs
    Justfab - Rogue traders!
    I am too having problems with this company, maybe we should all contact rogue traders and give our stories to them re all of our bad experiences with this horrendous company, i have tried posting the linc on here but it wont let me, just put in rogue traders or watch dog in search engine
  • SPIDER21
    Stay away from JUST FAB
    My 19 year old Daughter purchased 2 pairs of boots for £35 in November. Both pairs have now broken and have been thrown away, very poor quality. A few days ago she realised that Just Fab had taken 3 x £35 from her bank account! She had not noticed the VIP member scam.

I looked on line and by chance came across a Youtube clip it was a young American lady called Kendall Rae trying to cancel her membership. Well worth watching!

On another site I found a free phone number for the company and an email address 08004334114 Jonathan.

Now armed with a freephone number and knowing the tricks they might play when I rang I had nothing to loose.

I stood my ground and after about 50 minutes they agreed to pay back £70 not the full £105 taken.

I emailed Jonathan Smith pointing out that they were in breech of 'Information, cancellation and additional charges regulations 2013 (I found this out from The Office of Fair Trading site) I also pointed out that the company has CCJ's against them (information found online) and maybe for the sake of £35 it might be best just to pay it.

The £70 was payed back to my Daughters bank today. I rang Just Fab again this evening and asked them to refund the £35 and without any argument what so ever they agreed!!

There is a Governments site 'Make a money claim online' it will cost you £25 but when you win, and you should ,Just Fab will have to pay the £25 plus whatever they owe you.
  • sbradley
    PayPal refund
    Hi, how did you manage to get a refund from PayPal? I'm in the same position and can't get my money back!
  • Clareypie
    I called last month and allegedly cancelled, then I noticed that they'd taken another £35 out today! I got on the phone immediately and got the usual waffle, how it was my fault that it had been taken and that I should have chosen to skip the month, etc. I simply repeated 'I'd like a refund' whenever the robot lady on the other end of the phone took a breath, seemed to work as the money was back in my account the next minute.

I then tried to cancel my account for the second time, she just kept repeating to me how brilliant Just Fab were over and over again and then ended up begging me to keep my account. I hung up as I was getting really quite infuriated by this point. Going to try again tomorrow. In the meantime, I've plastered it all over Social Media and made a complaint to Watchdog.
    • True81
    • By True81 29th Nov 15, 7:06 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    I've ordered from this company but used my partners card will they continue to charge it? I hope to goodness that they dont
    • aish_z
    • By aish_z 26th May 16, 12:22 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hi, just fab took £70 from my account and I was just wondering if you'll be able to give me a little bit more information on how you did this!? Please! It will help a lot!
    Thank you
    • Missygg
    • By Missygg 18th Jul 16, 4:31 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fabpay is terrible!
    just been hung up by one member of the FAMILY of FABPAY! Yes, they are a family business and keep you waiting on the phone . Their calls are not recorded either... How convenient for them. They really need lessons in communication .. Absolutely appalling conduct and do the opposite to what is asked ! They even said there is no head office so I can make a complaint !
    • Lisey Loo
    • By Lisey Loo 19th Jul 16, 2:42 AM
    • 328 Posts
    • 470 Thanks
    Lisey Loo
    (Text removed by MSE Forum Team)

Seeing as they last updated their company accounts in 2014, I still won't touch JustFab with a barge pole, mine or anybody elses, and I'm not sure being forced to spend £35 a month on shoes is very customer friendly either.

Imagine if you don't see anything you want to buy from them, £420 a year is a lot of money to spend... ��
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam3; 19-07-2016 at 10:05 AM.
    • Tonihenderson97
    • By Tonihenderson97 8th Sep 16, 8:41 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Small tip which may help???

Just contacted JustFab (Just!!!!!) this morning, as i noticed they took £35 from my account. I knew the reason why as i forgot to skip the month by the 5th. So when I phoned up i took full responsibility and the lady on the phone offered to sign up for monthly emails so I wont forget to skip the month or not. I then proceeded to ask for a refund which at first the lady seemed hesitant about, she asked me if wanted to keep my membership, so I had an idea to use my membership as leverage, I said ill will keep my subscription as long as I get my refund. After that she was more than happy to give me my refund, which in received back into my paypal minutes after i put down the phone. I obviously have no intention of keeping my membership,but the lady doesn't need to know that ,so i will phone next week to cancel it.

So for anyone is struggling to get JustFab to agree to refunding thier money, i would recommend saying that you will keep your membership if your money is refunded and then cancel your subscription later or when the money is refunded.
    • Becky7297
    • By Becky7297 9th Oct 16, 6:35 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Just fab have took £70 out of my bank account for this "membership" that I had no idea about they do not tell you about this membership! Absolute scam and then when you try to phone it doesn't ring! I have emailed them saying if I do not get a call by midday Sunday I am going to take matters further, I just want to know did anyone else get their money back? I will take them to trading standards if I do not receive my money asap absolutely livid website needs to be shut down
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,685Posts Today

6,641Users online

Martin's Twitter