Nooks £29 @ Argos, Sainsburys, Currys, Very

Options
quidsinquentin
quidsinquentin Posts: 42,693 Forumite
edited 30 April 2013 at 3:39PM in Shop but don't drop
Noticed this over on...another site. Thought it might be useful here too. (Kudos to previous posters.)

Nooks Simple Touch £29 @
Currys

Sainsburys

Argos

Glowlight versions are £69. And glow in the dark.
Argos Glowlight version.

Go for it fast if you want one - at this price I doubt they hang around. :)

Whoops, the Sainsburys link above is for The Nook Glowlight @ £69.

This is for the Simple Touch.
The atmosphere is currently filled with hypocrisy so thick that it could be sliced, wrapped, and sold in supermarkets for a decent price and labeled, 'Wholegrain Left-Wing, Middle-Class, Politically-Correct Organic Hypocrisy'.

Comments

• Pemberton01
    Options
    Thanks. This is a super price and an excellent buy. Presumably clearing older stock with a new model coming out. Stock disappearing fast at Argos. Asda Direct also have the item at £29, and John Lewis might be an option with their price match promise.
  • quidsinquentin
    Options
    Thanks. This is a super price and an excellent buy. Presumably clearing older stock with a new model coming out. Stock disappearing fast at Argos. Asda Direct also have the item at £29, and John Lewis might be an option with their price match promise.
    I agree, somethings going on. But it's still a very good e-reader I'm told, and will continue to work. So for £29 it's a serious bargain.
    The atmosphere is currently filled with hypocrisy so thick that it could be sliced, wrapped, and sold in supermarkets for a decent price and labeled, 'Wholegrain Left-Wing, Middle-Class, Politically-Correct Organic Hypocrisy'.
  • Pemberton01
    Options
    In fact Asda Direct and Currys at £29 are slightly undercutting Sainsburys at £29.99. I've ordered one!
  • andyfr_2
    andyfr_2 Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Excellent! Thank you for that. I have a Nook Glowlight and it's great. I don't use it all the time but about half. My wife wasn't sure if she would use one rather than paper books but for £29 it's a bargain. Just reserved one at Curry's.
    Andyfr
  • lisa2310
    lisa2310 Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Ordered 4 as Christmas present for my sisters. Had in store collection so betting i get cancellation email saying out of stock
  • lisa2310
    lisa2310 Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Sainsburys now out of stock
  • find_me_a_bargain
    Options
    Currys, Argos Asda and Sainsbury are all out of stock (or none in 10 mile radius of me.)
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Options
    Just reserved one from Currys, thank you!
  • quidsinquentin
    Options
    Glad to help folks - doesn't usually occur to me to post things on Grabbit, but I must remember to in future.
  • vuvuzela
    vuvuzela Posts: 3,648 Forumite
    Options
    Even though you didn't say HUKD, the links you took from them have their affiliate codes in, so they get revenue. Might be a good idea to remove these.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure