Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    trinidadone
    Halifax and Lloyds fast payments (FB) service on the blink
    • 21st Jan 13, 8:22 AM
    Halifax and Lloyds fast payments (FB) service on the blink 21st Jan 13 at 8:22 AM
    Hello All,

I thought I would let everyone know the faster payment service by Halifax bank is on the blink, only allowing next day payment.

I tried to make a payment from my halifax bank account to my santander bank account and a statement was displayed informing me of next day payment only.

Contacted Halifax banking and was advised they are aware of this problem. The problem has been ongoing since 11pm last nite. Customer Service have no idea how long this will go on for, and I have been advised to log onto my account later this morning.

UPDATE
    FB seems to be back up and running now. I sent a FP from my Halifax bank account to my sandander account. It left the account promptly and within minutes arrived at Santander. What a stressful day, but i hope we are back to normal now for good.
    thankyou to everyone who contributed, and well done to those who manage to get some compensation from Halifax or Lloyds
    Last edited by trinidadone; 21-01-2013 at 9:48 PM.
    Trinidad - The hottest place to go
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,645Posts Today

6,003Users online

Martin's Twitter