Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Sky Retentions offers
    • 10th Aug 11, 5:31 PM
    Sky Retentions offers 10th Aug 11 at 5:31 PM
    Hi all

I've had Sky now for over a year. They've mucked me about a bit with my packages. Not giving me the ones I asked for and not cancelling the HD package I asked for a couple of months back.

It just seems they are almost randomly making my deal up as they go along. The only ppl who watch it are the kids and right now I can do with every penny we can get.

I'm happy to completely cancel if necessary and take the aggro from the kids for a few days but can anyone tell me what sort of retention deals I can be expected to be offered?

I only want the basic variety pack & kids. The rest is just cr*p I don't watch.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

833Posts Today

5,559Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Back to the Arndale centre from 1 o'clock today for more of @itvMLshow roadshow - do come along, say hi, ask a question, join a cashmob...

• 25m byron burger voucher ends in seconds

• It's official (by me) Manchester has a far better crisp selection than London & cheaper. Just refound tomato snaps & salt n vinegar twists!

• Follow Martin