Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    loztiggy
    Beware karcheroutlet.co.uk
    • 18th Jan 11, 2:57 PM
    Beware karcheroutlet.co.uk 18th Jan 11 at 2:57 PM
    I ordered a Pressure washer from karcheroutlet.co.uk on december 16th, after numerous emails and calls advising nothing had arrived I finally received it on January 10th, and it was smashed to pieces.

I called the company up and they sent parcelforce round to collect the unit, And assured me another would arrive soon, yet nothing has come.

I have sent numerous emails since and had no reply, and when I call them nobody answers the phone. This has gone on for days now. Its as if they have dissappeared off the face of the earth.

So word of warning, DONT USE karcheroutlet.co.uk, Unless you are fond of losing money or being messed about.

I am just about to try and do a visa debit chargeback.
    Last edited by Former MSE Forum Manager; 21-02-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,725Posts Today

6,896Users online

Martin's Twitter