Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Tmobile changes fair use policy to 500MB?
    • 10th Jan 11, 11:28 AM
    Tmobile changes fair use policy to 500MB? 10th Jan 11 at 11:28 AM
    I just got the following text message from tmobile and after googling with no success decided to try here.

"We wanted to let you know that from 2nd Feb the fair use policy amount for internet on your phone will be 500MB a month. For details see If you do reach your limit don't worry, you'll still be able to browse and use email"

According to the page on their website it will apply to their mobile internet service from 1st Feb. Is this grounds to cancel my contract?

This really sucks as I often use my phone to stream videos or download games, which probably uses up over 1GB of bandwidth per month.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

259Posts Today

1,184Users online

Martin's Twitter