Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Anic
    0 WOW
    Passport Interview - What Questions do they Ask?
    • 22nd Jun 09, 9:47 PM
    0 WOW
    Passport Interview - What Questions do they Ask? 22nd Jun 09 at 9:47 PM
    My 16 year old son has an interview on Saturday for his first passport (he has never had a child one nor been on either mine or my husbands passports).

We had a look at the internet to see if he can get an idea of what sort of questions they might ask and the only website we can find is this one.

Passport Questions

If he was to go on these sample of questions he would only get three correct

Does that mean he would fail and not get a passport and have to reapply or is it more simple than that?

He needs a passport for a job he has a conditional offer for and is panicing that he'll get them all wrong and not only not get the passport but lose the job offer as well.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

521Posts Today

5,120Users online

Martin's Twitter