Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Options

Comments

• misseypootle
    Options
    lisle wrote: »
    i have just taken up the offer on magazine boutique for easy living 'Subscribe to 12 issues for only £12 and receive a free gift from L'Oreal Cosmetics worth £28.96, absolutely free'.

I have done this as xmas gift. Can anyone tell me where the free gift will be sent to?

Thanks
    the free gift is always sent to the person who pays for the sub so you will get it - everyone's a winner :T
    :grouphug: :grouphug:
  • zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If I signed up for the Radio Times 4 issues for a £1 offer would I get the Xmas issue? I fear that I'm too late in signing up now
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
  • A_little_stressed!!
    Options
    Zenseeker, I signed up on 30/10/08 and still recieved nothing, also no DD taken! Fingers crossed 4 xmas, but doubting it now!

Anyone received theirs yet?
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • kerrydrobertson
    Options
    i gt a letter through a couple weeks back about the DD so ill look it out. i signed up 3rd november
  • SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    Re The Radion Times - I took out the offer on 22 October, they set up the Direct Debit Mandate on 14 November and I got a letter w/c 24 November saying that they would take the £1 from my bank account on 8 December.

However, I've already received 3 issues of the magazine!

Seems odd that they're sending you the goods before you pay for them.
  • mishkanorman
    Options
    got my glamour mag (6 issues for £6) KMS shampoo and leave in conditioner today , VERY pleased !!

mishka
    Bow Ties ARE cool :cool:

"Just because you are offended, doesnt mean you are right" Ricky Gervais :D
  • A_little_stressed!!
    Options
    Anyone got a contact at Magazine group RE: Radio times? My e-mails keep getting returned
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • jubop
    jubop Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    lisle wrote: »
    i have just taken up the offer on magazine boutique for easy living 'Subscribe to 12 issues for only £12 and receive a free gift from L'Oreal Cosmetics worth £28.96, absolutely free'.

I have done this as xmas gift. Can anyone tell me where the free gift will be sent to?

Thanks

Got mine today and it's fabby!!
    JUBOP:j
  • yuffie
    yuffie Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    contacted Tatler yesterday and they had no record of me subscribing with a free gift and had none of the bronzers available so opted for a benefit palette, hope its good as was looking forward to the bronzer.
  • jubop
    jubop Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    YOUNGE1 wrote: »
    I contacted the magazine group and they gave me the conde nast (publisher of the Tatler) email:condenast@subscription.co.uk

If you have not had your free Shiseido bronzer you need to contact them with your 10 digit reference and address details.

They emailed me to apologise that I hadn't received the gift and to allow 28 days for a replacement to arrive. It will come seperate to the mags.

I took out a tatler sub in Oct for my mum's b'day in Nov, still nothing, no payment off or nothing, have just e-mailed them to find out what is going on, Thanks - wouldn't mind so much but it was for her birthday and that was at the beginning of LAST month!! Will see what happens!
    JUBOP:j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure