Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    shala_moo wrote: »
    SOTW* is.... :T:j:TBUBBS:T:j:T with a loss of 3.5lbs!!

Congratulations!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*SOTW is the person who has lost the most weight this week, but also had a loss or sts last week.

2ajvnkj.png

Well done bubbs :j:j:j
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    shala_moo wrote: »
    SOTW* is.... :T:j:TBUBBS:T:j:T with a loss of 3.5lbs!!

Congratulations!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*SOTW is the person who has lost the most weight this week, but also had a loss or sts last week.

2ajvnkj.png
    tweets wrote: »
    Well done bubbs :j:j:j

Thanks both:j:j:j
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great result bubbs :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Great result bubbs :j :j

Thankyou:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Moneysaverme
    Moneysaverme Posts: 284 Forumite
    Options
    Well done BUBBS, great loss!

I've made it through my second day, thanks JOEDENISE for the advice to take it day by day. I do feel like I am getting the momentum back to stay on plan.

I have some lovely summer dresses in my wardrobe that I would love to get into.

Good luck all and thanks for the chart Shala x
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • HorseyKaz
    HorseyKaz Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Well done on SOTW Bubbs - cracking start to the challenge :j

First week down ....last few days were much better than the start of the week (finishing off bits had in the house) - overall managed to lose -2lb which am really pleased with.

Not so good this afternoon (really must not shop without a list) - but line drawn ______________and hopefully back on it tomorrow – have got a plan (Berries / yogurt; Beef / salad sandwich, apple; salmon traybake, x3 cream crackers - 6) - just need to stick to it!
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello and welcome, emmaprice84 and curl girl.

the lamb chops aren't there because they were fresh ones!
    Yes, but they did have the steak on the featured food and it was fresh too. The recipe using fresh pork chops is there too. And the website has recipes that I don’t remember seeing!

Well done, shiprob (brill!), Kaz and Tulip.

Hope you enjoyed the choc ice, TIE.

bubbs, you can’t put a cream cake on a roll with onion and mustard! Well, actually you can, but I can understand why you wouldn’t want to eat that, lol! And congrats on being out SOTW.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the advise on lamb shanks.Will get some next time I need to shop.

Well,had weigh-in tonight,and to my shock and surprise,I lost 2.5 lb :j:j.I really wasn't expecting that!I felt like I had lost something,but ......

Wouldn't it be great to know exactly why weigh-in goes the way it does?This week,after our discussion on here last week, I did eat more syns most days.I also had two nights out,though I think I did make good choices,especially on the all-you-can-eat meal.But,previously I have had weeks where I have just one meal off-plan,I gain a gazillion pounds :eek:.Am too old for it to be explained away by hormones.Maybe it really is just that I am trying soooo hard to eat so much speed foods thinking.gif.

Today's menu:
    Breakfast: pear,mandarine,apple

Snack: apple

Tea:grilled lamb steak with roast butternut squash/potatoes and parsnip.Broccoli,carrots and peas.
    Served with mint sauce(1 syn) and gravy (about 2 syns)

Snack: so far have had one Hi-fi bar.About to have another one when I can find the energy to get off this very comfortable sofa and make another cup of tea

HEA has been milk in tea
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• Rubyrun12
    Options
    Can I join your FB group re slimming world
  • lea123e
    lea123e Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all!

Could I join your latest challenge albeit a week late please? Have previously been a SW group member but am going to try and fly solo and see how I get on!

If it's ok for me to join, please could you put me down for a 12lb loss?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure