Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Spent all last night crying. Really struggling with my 2 year old. She has taken to smacking kicking and throwing thngs at me when I lay down so I can't rest. I know she is just bored and really wants 1 on 1 but im so exhausted I cant give that to her right now. I have no support network at all so no one can come and take her either. Roll on Tueday when she can go back to nursery. EVen woke up with a huge toe yesterday thats got worse today so waiting for a gp to call back to look at it. Google would suggest gout but I thought thats something that old people get lol
  • dingdongavoncalling
    Options
    Oh no Rebekah- sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Sounds like your little one is ready to get back into nursery for some stimulation (and a rest for you!)

Could you take her to the park and tire her out a bit? Or if all else fails good old pepper pig on tv?!!
  • RebekahR
    Options
    Yea I have cbeebies on constant. I cant walk to go out the house lol and dont have the energy. I'm living on the sofa :( Hope the gp can give me something for my toe im in agony.
  • LisaJane
    LisaJane Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    I am 8+6 and have woken up today feeling refreshed for the first time in weeks!! Any second timers know if the second trimester energy can start this early?? Or am I just kidding myself and only feeling good because I've been off work?!
    Save 12k in 2014 (my target: £10 000):
    My savings: £4878.54/£7000
    Joint account savings: £2685.57/£3000
    Total:£7564.11/£10 000 (as at 26/10/14)
  • RebekahR
    Options
    Well ... I had one good clear week at 7 weeks before it came back and hit me worse as truck for the last few weeks. Sorry!
  • LisaJane
    LisaJane Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    Lol Rebekah! Maybe this has just been one good day?! Spent the morning up in the roof space clearing out. Such a load of rubbish in it! Decided that the first step to preparing for baby is to get the house cleared out, starting with the roof space! We also hope to buy a house a some stage this year so trying to clear out before then too so that packing might be less traumatic!! People think we're crazy trying to do both in the one year, but we didn't want to put ttc off any longer, so we're just gonna go for a house if we see one we like!
    Save 12k in 2014 (my target: £10 000):
    My savings: £4878.54/£7000
    Joint account savings: £2685.57/£3000
    Total:£7564.11/£10 000 (as at 26/10/14)
  • pm04gn
    pm04gn Posts: 280 Forumite
    Options
    Rebekah - sounds like you're having a rough time. I keep saying to my OH how do people do it when they already have a child. I've been completely useless for weeks.

Lisajane- I've felt alright today for the first time in a while, doubt it'll last long. We've just put away the Xmas decs and I've had to have a little sit down. A full week of work is going to be a struggle.

Had my early scan today. A bargain at £36.
    Dates look about right and saw the heartbeat.
    96cda1a078b56546c5af8daf43983dfb_zpsf53e6407.jpg
    Little scan !!!!!! for you!

Hope everyone is well x x
  • Gelly123
    Gelly123 Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Gorgeous pic there pm04gn!
    How many weeks are you now?
    Married Sept '09, Me - 38, OH - 40, TTC since Nov '12
    4 previous MC's, 6 babies lost so far :A
    The proudest mummy - July 2016 xxx
  • pm04gn
    pm04gn Posts: 280 Forumite
    Options
    Gelly123 wrote: »
    Gorgeous pic there pm04gn!
    How many weeks are you now?

8+1 today by LMP

The sonographer did a quick measurement which was equal to 8+3 but the picture wasn't great so I'm not too bothered by that.
    First thing mum asked was the due date, had to explain this wasn't a dating scan. Am also considering only giving a vague EDD to people who ask. I can't bear the thought of being bombarded with texts at the end! Somewhat thinking ahead there.
  • GaLa15
    GaLa15 Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to moan but this is so awful! Third pregnancy and this is by far the worst morning sickness of the three. I feel like I have been hit by a bus. I have NO energy and I spend the entire day thinking I am going to be sick any second. It's absolutely exhausting....and upsetting! 8 weeks + 2 tomo and the thought of another 4 weeks of this is so horrible.
    LBM April 2014: Every Single Penny Counts

Overdraft: £[STRIKE]1000[/STRIKE] £580
    School Fees: £5500
    Barclaycard: £6709.05
    Halifax: £5280.56
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business