Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• snapping_crocodile
    Options
    Really sorry to hear your news ThinkPink. Take care :(
  • Gelly123
    Gelly123 Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh Thinkpink, so sorry to hear your sad news.

Please make sure you take good care of yourself and your OH.

Lots of love and hugs.
    Gelly
    X
    Married Sept '09, Me - 38, OH - 40, TTC since Nov '12
    4 previous MC's, 6 babies lost so far :A
    The proudest mummy - July 2016 xxx
  • pm04gn
    pm04gn Posts: 280 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your news ThinkPink.
    Look after yourself. X x
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry to hear :( Take as long as you need x
  • dingdongavoncalling
    Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news think pink, I hope you and OH are coping alright.

How is everyone else getting along? X
  • Claire_A87
    Options
    So so sorry ThinkPink. Please look after yourself :(

Hey dingdong - xmas day was great, but 26th 27th and most of yesterday was spent either being sick or feeling sick. I just keep telling myself it's the baby's way of saying hello! Went for a brisk walk to the bank and back today which did me the world of good :)

Hope everyone is ok. Have a great new year whatever you're up to!
    DS - 08/15

OU: BA (Hons) Open, 1
  • dingdongavoncalling
    Options
    Hi Claire, sorry to hear you've not been feeling so well. If it gets bad it's definitely worth mentioning to someone - they've put me on anti sickness tablets which are working a treat :)

Now we've been able to announce over Christmas everythings starting to feel a lot more real and we're starting to get really excited :D
  • Gelly123
    Gelly123 Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi ladies, hope you're well?

Claire - sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell but I second what dingdong says, get yourself to the doctors for some anti sickness meds. I'd like to think I'm all for Mother Nature and our bodies doing what they need to but we've got a long slog ahead so something that can help you now has to be a good thing.

Dingdong - great news that you've been able to announce your pregnancy over Christmas - I bet their was lots of happy people all round.

AFM -having been told by our private consultant that we need a scan at 6-6.5 weeks and the GP confirming two weeks ago that she would arrange it for 31st Dec, frustratingly the NHS has now back tracked and we can't have a scan until next week - I know it's only 7 more days but still frustrating!

So far, so good - no bleeding other than a little spotting at 4 weeks. Have felt a bit nauseous over the last week and oh my goodness, I've been so tired! I can honestly say I need a 3 hour mid afternoon nap every day.

I also used a digi again yesterday and got 3+. Never had that with the second pregnancy so that's what gave me the idea that something wasn't right.

Keeping everything crossed for this one- still taking the aspirin and using the progesterone pessaries twice a day- really hope they do the job!
    Gelly
    6+1
    X
    Married Sept '09, Me - 38, OH - 40, TTC since Nov '12
    4 previous MC's, 6 babies lost so far :A
    The proudest mummy - July 2016 xxx
  • x_missymoo_x
    Options
    Sorry to hear your news, ThinkPink, big hugs to you. Although its hard, taking a break may be good for you and your OH for a while, and often when you are not thinking about the stresses of ttc it can happen unexpectedly. Hoping you get a sticky BFP soon xx
  • x_missymoo_x
    Options
    My app says 5weeks completed, onto my 6th and I'm quite concerned about the distinct lack of any symptoms.....
    Try not to worry about a lack of symptoms, a fresh start. I'm now 26 weeks pg and would go as far to say I've had no symptoms or sickness whatsoever apart from tiredness (which is all the time, and I'm a tired person anyways :p) and constipation between about 12-20 weeks :o I remember reading in a couple of books that the sicker someone is, the better the sign for a healthy pregnancy, so of course I worried myself silly as I hadn't had a single bout of sickness or nausea, even going to the lengths of paying for early private scans to double check everything and of course it was all fine. But we are all different and cope with pregnancy in different ways, so try not to compare yourself to others if you can help it - easier said than done though, I know!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback