A Payment a Day Part 3

Options

Comments

• Purpleclutterbuck
    Options
    I started to read the other thread ( you know the one:mad:) this morning and I just couldn't believe some of the sarky comments!Fancy calling us Rent-a-mob:rotfl:They're only jealous because everyone's so understanding and supportive here:A
    My other'arf and dd has just helped someone to take apart their old sofa ie they demolished it with great relish:D and found some money down the back - it has kindly been donated to the Pcbfund so a further PAD today of £2.00 is winging its way to Crapitalevil1 - sofa so good:rolleyes:
    Sorry to hear about your brother mumof3 - hugs to you both
    Take care everybody
    Pcb x
    May you fill up the great clutterbucket of life and may all of your leaks be in cheese sauce:D
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without:cool:
  • Purpleclutterbuck
    Options
    Hiya Sar ! I was going to join one of the well known groups too but I'd much rather do the Pounds are Disappearing here
    Sorry mumof3 /mumof4 not sure what to call you
    May you fill up the great clutterbucket of life and may all of your leaks be in cheese sauce:D
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without:cool:
  • Sar
    Sar Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Purpleclutterbuck,
    I will be updating my weigh in next Thursday on here! Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. Only joined this site last week and can't believe how supportive people are, its fab!
    Too ashamed to admit how much I owe!!
  • abra_cadabra
    Options
    bigbum wrote: »
    Honestly bigbeff, it doesn't matter how small the PAD is just pay something daily if you can. The only downside to all this, is padding is soooooo flipping addictive :rotfl:. But it's a good addiction :D.

Have a good one. :)

My PAD for today £1.
    I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing (:o) but this is so true!

I found this thread when I was checking out the new posts (only 10 days ago!) and I've already paid more than 3 times what I normally pay. Thing is, I don't notice it so much when it's smaller amounts - weird, but true.

Oh, I also took some clothes back to for a refund, when I get this money it's going straight to savings. It's already gone out of my account anyway, and if it goes back in I'll just find something else to spend it on :p

Keep up the good work everyone :j
  • *Jellie*
    *Jellie* Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    louley wrote: »
    191.50 today to my next account...totally cleared it yippee!!!!
    Well done Louley :j
    Abra- I agree. So much easier to pay more when you just add a bit every day! Glad it is going well.
    2019 fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • cashless_wonder
    Options
    I agree with you as well Abra, doing stuff like rounding down your current account balance soon add up & I now know to the pound what I have left in my account at any given time. Only trouble is this PAD way of doing things borders on OCD . . . But my debt is dying the death of a thousand cuts . . .
    DFW NERD# 1175
    Proud Member of Sealed Pot Challenge #5 ~ 1479 cashless_wonder~*DEBT FREE & LOVING IT*~
    :D
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning!

I would like to offer a heartfelt thankyou.giftiphat.gif to all of the lovely people of PAD for their help, support and hilarity since I joined in November. It was quite exciting when I paid off my overdraft, but today.....

I PAID OFF MY BARCLAYCARD!!! yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

HSstars.gif

If you need me, I'll be quietly thinking about how proud I am blissysmile.gif

danceparty.gifdanceparty.gifdanceparty.gifdanceparty.gif

Oooooooooooooooooooh Fresian .....That's great news ....Well done ...

3435094.gif

moo2.jpg

terri x kiss-1.gif
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Options
    LondonAndy wrote: »
    Just read that thread. I'm on to him Danko. What a !!!!!!! idiot. :mad: Not fit to have the Leicester badge as his avatar. PAD rocks.

Loving your work and also Lemma and Angelic and Bigbum and Hopeful. We all come on here for help and support and some of those trolls were just being f --- ing idiots
    Aww thanks Andy! Love your comments 'all faded and pap, a bi like your comments' :rotfl: :rotfl: OMG I've just been catching up with posts from both threads and I can't believe my eyes and imaginary ears (if I could hear the rants!! :rotfl:)

I've had a few beers :beer: but I'm OK! :D I was laughing so hard at the '!!!!!!' comment Sarah! :rotfl: Utterly brill! I just can't get over what some people get away with on the threads and then call us 'rent a mob' and accuse us of 'bullying'!?? I mean !!!!!!!?? As a *cough* tipsy *cough* HR Officer we ain't doing anything of the sort!! These people OBVIOUSLY have NO people skills, I mean come on!! :mad: Why aren't these barstools thrown off the forum?? I bet MSE :money:Martin would be fuming with their behaviour! Totally not what the forum's are here for.

Well done everyone for kicking their barstool butts! :T Maybe that poor mite will join us and feel at home with our animal cushions and crazy banter.

:T Well done on busting your Next CC debt louley!! :T

:hello: To all newbies! We're a crazy bunch but don't be afraid, we're all here to help each other! :D

I'm hungry...nibbles needed.... I think you're all asleep right now!! :rotfl:
    xx

:j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello peeps ...

Hope that everybody is ok ?...

Beencounting - Sorry to hear about your car mechanic.gif ...

Dankosheemo - Hope your enjoyed your " blues " night :beer:...

Greenbynature - Great joke ! :T ...

Purpleclutterback - Love the expression the " pounds are disappearing " ! I'm not going to cut out CHOCCY either .... I'm counting calories ! :rolleyes: ...

Kandipandi , jasperconran , abra cadabra - Hi hellowave.gif Welcome to the madhouse ! ... Good luck with your payment a day , either small or large it's surprising how quickly it all adds up . You will find everybody on here is very friendly , which really helps to keep you motivated ....
    If any of you want to join our diet club as well , we have just started it up again , weigh in is on a thursday ... you don't have to tell us your starting weight ( unless you want to ! ) .. just how much you have lost or gained each week ...

SarahNeedle - I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, to set targets for our weight loss .... Seeing it written down , might be too depressing ! ... So i don't think i will ! ....What about you ? ...

mumofthreemonkies83 - Very sorry to hear about your brother ...He's " in good hands " so hopefully you will have some good news very soon ...

louley - Well done on clearing your Next account ...

Sar - Ooooooooooh another dieter ! .... Glad you are joining us on our diets .... that way we can all motivate each other ....

Here's my Good and Bad for today ...

The Good - Paid £172 off cc

The Bad - CHOCCY free day today vala_04.gif....

Oooooooooooh here we go .... my food diary for friday !
    one jam doughnut ( aprox 330 calories .... OMG ! .... i wish i'd had a bar of CHOCCY instead ! )
    one small cookie ..
    Salad sarnie ...
    Salad with a slice of pork ...
    one .... and yes .... just the one glass of wine ! ...
    Not toooooooooo horrendous !

Blimey it all " happened " earlier in the Cap one thread ... Have been trying to add a comment on there but AOL keeps crashing , everytime i try and " post " ...

Catch you all tomorrow ...

terri x kiss-1.gif( My PAD for friday is £172 )
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • cashless_wonder
    Options
    £8.62 to the nasty credit card this morning.
    DFW NERD# 1175
    Proud Member of Sealed Pot Challenge #5 ~ 1479 cashless_wonder~*DEBT FREE & LOVING IT*~
    :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport