Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Options

Comments

• wendyphant
    wendyphant Posts: 1,351 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys how we all doing?

WI tonight only a small 1/2 off am gutted cos been an angel and really deserved more :( but it is star week so we'll see next week. I have been on another 5 km jog tonight that is my second of the week and really enjoyed myself. I have the c25k app on my ipod and it is brill bleeps every time i have to run or walk it is fab. Hopefully will show a better loss next week.
    :happyhear YUMMY MUMMY TO HENRY BEAR AGED 10:happyhear
    slimming world need to get back to target 25lb to go
    Disney World here we come May 2018:j
  • kitkat81_2
    Options
    Hi, well i am now into week 3 - 5lbs loss :-) I am hoping for 2lbs this week to get to 1/2 a stone.. have tried a few times on slimming world but found it hard to stick to but now with Extra Easy I am loving it and finding it so easy to stick too :-) I have in total about 4 stones to lose.
  • JenIttels
    JenIttels Posts: 541 Forumite
    Options
    I'm definitely going to try this and maybe it would be good served with some yogurt to sweeten it? That way no syns needed for the cream????? :cool:

Never been able to fool myself into using yogurt like that! I'd be grumbling about it not being as good as cream the whole time! I'm going to have it with strawberries instead. And maybe a little cream!

Well done on the stonking losses everyone (and to losing the 1/2 on a star week - I tend to gain!).

Recoveringspendaholic: I really admire you for trying weight loss once more. I sincerely hope that this time SW works out for you and you kick some of that weight off. Just keep at it - it will work.

Btw, I get the food abuse thing in a way. I think that I'd be unlikely to sit down and eat 6 eggs in one go and so sitting and eating a whole cake made mostly of 6 eggs feels like bending rules to me!
  • bright_side
    bright_side Posts: 1,799 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lost 2.5lb this week and was joint slimmer of the week - I was so chuffed, didn't realise you get a magnet as well as the certificate (not that I got one, but will do next week). Probably the extra walking around the hospital has helped!
    Some people see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty - the enlightened are simply grateful to have a glass :)
  • Inazuma
    Inazuma Posts: 447 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JenIttels wrote: »
    Never been able to fool myself into using yogurt like that! I'd be grumbling about it not being as good as cream the whole time! I'm going to have it with strawberries instead. And maybe a little cream!

Well done on the stonking losses everyone (and to losing the 1/2 on a star week - I tend to gain!).

Recoveringspendaholic: I really admire you for trying weight loss once more. I sincerely hope that this time SW works out for you and you kick some of that weight off. Just keep at it - it will work.

Btw, I get the food abuse thing in a way. I think that I'd be unlikely to sit down and eat 6 eggs in one go and so sitting and eating a whole cake made mostly of 6 eggs feels like bending rules to me!
    Yes, I also agree with the cake being misuse technically, but if it's the choice of doing that occasionally or ruining a good day with 'normal' cake, I reckon it's a good option.
    ;)
  • whoopidoo
    whoopidoo Posts: 1,549 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone WI this morning and it's a star week for me too. Been so good so just hoping I've stayed the same and it will do better next week.. My MIL has started a weight loss following a plan from her DR but she has said she might get a hula hoop and that has shamed me into thinking I might try one too :P
    :staradminHuuuuuuge thank you hugs to all posters:staradmin
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Options
    I lost 0.5lb last night. I'm fairly happy with that with it being * week. I think today is going to be extra easy:

Breakfast: Porridge (HEA&B) and banana
    Snack: Pear, plums
    Lunch: SW mushroom & pepper quiche and salad.
    Tea: slow cooker roast chicken, SW roasties, veg, stuffing and gray (syns)

Ate half 2 small cakes and half a bar of lindt dark mint choc after wi last night and ended up feeling really sick! serves me right!!!
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all, welldone to all the losers so far this week :T

Just reading the above posts about cream versus yoghurt, I agree that a dollop of yoghurt just isnt the same but 1 tbsp of double cream is 3.5 syns but aerosol cream is just 0.5 per 2 tbsp. I know its not the same but it would feel a bit more naughty than yoghurt but no where near as bad a regular cream.

I am having another green day
    B- Big bowl of fruit - melon, grapes, strawberries and banana mixed with a muller lite
    L - Jacket potato with beans, salad
    D - Bubble and squeak patties with spicy beans. (this is the 3rd time in the last 2 weeks weve made these but they are so yummy and filling)

supper - toast and jam.
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • got-it-spend-it
    Options
    Morning! Well done to those with losses this week. WI in for me last night and I lost another 2lb, bringing my total loss up to 10.5lb in 3 weeks! Very happy with that.

EE again today- I just find this plan so straight forward, I love it!

B- Banana, LF Yogurt

L- Jacket Potato with Tuna Mayo (2 syns), Salad

D-Quorn sausage, Mash, Carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn, Gravy (2 syns)

Snacks- Fibre Plus Bar (HEB), Skinny Latte (HEA), Satsuma, Apple, Raspberries
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • whoopidoo
    whoopidoo Posts: 1,549 Forumite
    Options
    nic2075 wrote: »
    Morning all, welldone to all the losers so far this week :T

Just reading the above posts about cream versus yoghurt, I agree that a dollop of yoghurt just isnt the same but 1 tbsp of double cream is 3.5 syns but aerosol cream is just 0.5 per 2 tbsp. I know its not the same but it would feel a bit more naughty than yoghurt but no where near as bad a regular cream.

I am having another green day
    B- Big bowl of fruit - melon, grapes, strawberries and banana mixed with a muller lite
    L - Jacket potato with beans, salad
    D - Bubble and squeak patties with spicy beans. (this is the 3rd time in the last 2 weeks weve made these but they are so yummy and filling)

supper - toast and jam.

Sounds yum nic2075 :D How do you make the bubble & squeak patties ? Is it normal mash and cabbage? How do you syn the mash? I loves bubble and squeak but haven't had it because of the milk and marg that goes in the mash.
    :staradminHuuuuuuge thank you hugs to all posters:staradmin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport