When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Finally home and everything sorted and clean.

I am SO tired, painfully tired :o I'm going to crash soon into bed after a shower. Just waiting for the floors to dry so I can polish over before going up to bed.

I will catch up with everyone x
  • emmie26
    Options
    You are so good keeping up with the housework when you are so tired, I try but sometimes end up with loads at the weekend. I think your way would be better. Hope you have a good night sleep x

Total Debt: [STRIKE]£24,359.79[/STRIKE] £16,452
    debt reduced by 32%
    Debt free date: May 2019
  • Treadingonplaymobil
    Options
    Crikey, you are a domestic goddess! I'm ashamed to say that housework is the first thing to go when I'm feeling stressed and busy, but it does always mean a massive push to get back on top of it when things calm down.
    Trying to figure out a whole new life. Trying to figure out a whole new budget.
    Divorcing, unclear on final debt total right now, but focusing on building a financial buffer zone.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Hello Hidden
    I can identify with the tiredness. For some reason I'm feeling really washed out at the moment - I'm even going for a nap in the afternoon and I still don't feel any better! Seriously though, please don't try to do too much. You never seem so sit down and relax.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    I think there's definitely something in the air Tonisfriend. I feel dead on my feet today.

I'm glad its bedtime and my house work is done. Just waiting for my mum to call but I've got everything done otherwise.

Received £60 in Amazon vouchers for a focus group I did last month. Going to use them on stocking up on cupboard and cleaning things and nappies I think.

Youngest is settling in school a bit more (still cries when being dropped off but lasts minutes) She says she has a good time once she's there. Other two are doing clubs now most days so don't finish until 4.30. Means I can get most things done before picking them up.

Hope everyone is well x
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Evening HI,

I too am shattered, can't decide whether its going back to work or the weather or both ha!!

Yay to the Amazon vouchers thats brilliant xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,299 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't forget to add putting your feet up to your to do list :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    I'm finally sat down and trying to catch up with everyone on here.

I don't really have much to update. Money is squeaky tight now until I'm paid.

Planned expenses are the usual bills obviously.
    £15 DS school trip (needed tomorrow)
    £10 DD school trip (needed Friday)
    Wellies for DS for said trip
    Tracksuit bottoms for DS for trip
    Raincoat for DS for trip
    Wellies for DD for trip.

DS is off to Brockholes, DD to a farm.
    The trips aren't until 2 weeks tomorrow but need to get looking around for as cheap as possible considering there isn't a budget for this stuff yet :o :cool:

Cheaper to keep them off for the day :rotfl: No I wouldn't do that really :p
  • helsbell
    Options
    If you speak to school you should be able to delay paying for the trips until you've been paid. Just explain that you started a new job so cash flow is a bit problematic until pay day.
    SPC 11, No. 062 DFD November 2020 :(
    Aug 2017 B'card £5006.83 BoS £1086.59 MBNA £0 Total: £6093.42
    Aug 2018 B'Card £995.06 BoS £863.43 MBNA £3,644.98 Total: £5503.47
    9.68% paid off
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hidden , I got wellies for £5 for my grandson from sports direct , they had blue and pink. Could be cheap for the other stuff as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure