• Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
  • ExposeFraud
    ExposeFraud Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 21 October 2016 at 12:12PM
    Options
    Wow! Cannot believe Nathan is STILL up to his old tricks. His pattern of: 1) Dupe unsuspecting person met via dating site 2) Set up dodgy business 3) Gather personal information via job ads 4) Gain business services on invoice 4) Leg it appears to still be in action, though he seems now to be adding 'competition winners' to his formula, sigh!

He has been at this for over a decade, despite such unsophisticated crimes he is such a habitual fraudster that he has picked up loophole tricks so he is rarely tried for more than one of his crimes at a time resulting in short jail sentences, rather than the years he deserves. When he is released from prison he just hops back in the saddle and he clearly won't stop.

I was personally defrauded by him - along with many others who quit jobs to join his phony company back in 2004 - he also racked up in excess of £80,000 of debt at that time - much was owed to small businesses.

I generally loathe Internet shaming but occasionally someone utterly deserves it, and Nathan definitely does. I too have set up a Twitter account, solely to continue to expose this man @NHudsonFraud he will continue on this pattern, I am certain of it - he may change his name but his appearance will remain recognizable. We may not stop him committing fraud but we can do our best to alert people to it.

Let's continue to expose Nathan Hudson / Matthew Roberts.
  • ExposeFraud
    Options
    Recent dodgy businesses set up by Nathan, under the name Nathan Westbury it seems, Advocata Hotel Solutions and Pure Hotel Solutions.

Some jobs were posted for 'Hotel Standards Inspectors' in locations across the UK - all seem to have disappeared but fit Nathan / Matthew's general pattern.
  • melx
    melx Posts: 80 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

Is there any update on Nathan or Ryan or any of the directors opening new business?
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    I am horrified by this thread. That someone can behave like this.
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
  • ExposeFraud
    Options
    Nathan is at it again, this time under the name Matthew (Matt) Collins.

New 'business ventures' are Anglo Holidays, Anglo Ventures, Anglo Cruises and The Grape Emporium. Each has defrauded unsuspecting staff (who applied for positions in good faith) and a number of businesses including sole traders.

He has been discovered so we expect websites to be taken down shortly but the following are active and should be avoided, spread the word:

angloholidays (dot) com
    thegrapeemporium (dot) com

It is a frustration that we can only expose this man after he commits acts of fraud, despite him following a near identical pattern. If you know anyone or way we can legally track & expose him let us know nhudsonfraudster(at)gmail.com or tweet us @NHudsonFraud
  • john2054
    john2054 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    Contact Paypal, they should be able to refund your full payment, if you sent them a copy of the messages he sent you. They have generally been good with me.
  • jcombesy1992
    Options
    Hi I got scammed via a facebook buy and sell group where he Matt Collins was claiming to have brought a caravan at a haven site and was renting it out. I then booked through him only to realise when I got to Reception that it was all a scam and was a few hundred out of pocket. I have reported it the NCA, have a crime reference number waiting on their reply in the next few weeks. The bank have been informed too and will be blacklisted using the name Matt Collins. It wasn't just me who stupidly fell for his scam as 3 other people turned up to the site only to be told it was all a lie when they got there and that they had been scammed. I will be emailing watchdog to see if they have any luck tracking him down and putting questions to him.
  • ExposeNathanHudson
    ExposeNathanHudson Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 13 September 2017 at 12:28PM
    Options
    Nathan is back now operating with the names Nathan Williams and Matthew Collins. We understand he is involved with a fraud overseas but is likely to still be in the UK himself. As always beware if asked for personal details or money upfront for a job or business venture. Nathan can be quite charming and often puts on accents to disguise his notable Hull drawl. He also appears to be in constant cahoots with a "Ryan Smith", who is also known as Liam.

How they are still able to operate is beyond us. We'll keep the @NHudsonFraud Twitter account updated as we have more.

Our mission is to expose this compulsive fraudster and stop people getting involved with him. So, if doing business with a Nathan Williams or Matthew Collins conduct due diligence; it could be Nathan Hudson under his latest pseudonym.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure