DCM Nottingham / DCM Money Solutions in administration?

Options
John_Barton
John_Barton Posts: 10 Forumite
edited 8 March 2011 at 1:23PM in Debt-free wannabe
I have been a customer of this 'company' for a few years, yes I know they are fee paying, more fool me.
I've been trying to contact them the last few days and now their website says they are in Administration.
Does anyone have any more information on this ?
I'll be ringing CCCS tonight.

Comments

• PNPSUKNET
    PNPSUKNET Posts: 4,265 Forumite
    Options
    if owed money by them, you need to find out who their administrators are. You can class them now as a gonner.
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Their entry on companies house (and their parent company) doesn't mention anything. Apart from their accounts being overdue, that is.

No notice of the appointment of administrators in the gazette as far as I can see either?
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • John_Barton
    Options
    This is only very recent and I'm assuming the money I paid them at the beginning of this month has NOT gone to my creditors CCJ's etc.

see their webpage it has the info, or lack of it ! Sorry I can't post links being new !!

• fermi
    Options
    This is only very recent and I'm assuming the money I paid them at the beginning of this month has NOT gone to my creditors CCJ's etc.

see their webpage it has the info, or lack of it ! Sorry I can't post links being new !!

Yeah, I saw. :(

0308001.png

Apart from keeping an eye on there, I can't think of anything else just this sec....
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

• John_Barton
    Options
    It was a heads up really to anyone else who reads this that might be with them and not have realised :-(
  • fermi
    Options
    It was a heads up really to anyone else who reads this that might be with them and not have realised :-(

In that case. Thanks very much.

This thread is already coming near the top on some google searches.

• John_Barton
    Options
    Its me that needs to say thanks in advance. I've been with them for many years and they have all my CCJ info and whom I owe what to. Its going to be a rocky road trying to get things sorted out again for me.
  • unhappydcmcustomer
    Options
    Hi
    DCM Money Solutions are in adminstration. They were also investigation by the office of fair trading. Tere office at nottingham has been empties and all paperwork has been SHREDDED. The rubbish is in two big bins, that look like they have been emptied already.

The building is a ghost town, went down yesterday and my heart sunk. They took us for a ride and have taken there customers with them.

Simple case take your money, do no work, they to reassure you that everything is ok. But obviously things were not okay.

Long road ahead, these people ought to be disgraced with themselves.:mad:
  • John_Barton
    Options
    Well if that's true my CCJ information will be shredded then. Thanks for the info, its not good news.
    I and others probably trusted the mantra of send everything to us it will be ok and now I have no records of most of my debts :-(
  • RAS
    RAS Posts: 32,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi

The Registry Trust on-line has details of all CCJs. Think it is £8 per address,
    The person who has not made a mistake, has made nothing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport