Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• lcc86
    lcc86 Posts: 2,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    -taff wrote: »
    Most mortgage applications will ask for 3 months of payslips, which you won't have. That's if you are going to use your income towards the mortgage application of course.

Out of interest, who's the EA?

Agree with this, unless it's just OH's salary you're using? Some EA's will happily sign you up without a mortgage offer because you have to pay their fees if they find a buyer as they've technically fulfilled their part of the contract. I used cubitt and west when I bought my first place, albeit nearly 5 years ago, they got so much info wrong. But then a lot of EA's aren't amazing, it's just money to them!
    Save £3,000 emergency fund #79 - £1,805 as of 04/24
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    We have three people booked in to view on Saturday :)

DD's room is almost done, but then again she's in a shoebox so no surprise really :rotfl:

Conservatory is almost cleared, just needs the rest of the stuff binning/donating then that can have a lick of paint.

Our room needs a clean through and a paint if we get chance.

Need to concentrate on Christmas and need to buy stuff for two Christmas work outings next week :EEK:

Christmas is coming far too quickly!!
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Three viewings is great PM02 I have a good feeling about this!
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Bobarella wrote: »
    Three viewings is great PM02 I have a good feeling about this!

Thanks Bob, me too :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning :)

Last night we went through and updated the calendar so we know what happening:

This Saturday we've 3 viewings
    Sunday shopping

Following Saturday Open House -15 potential viewers lined up
    Sunday Christmas shopping

Saturday after mum & stepdad down plus second open house
    Sunday mum & stepdad go home

Weekend after Christmas.

Not much else to report, money wise everything is ticking along.

Survived my first week in my new job and I think I'll be there for a while.
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Things are looking up :) xx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • lcc86
    lcc86 Posts: 2,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Where are you looking to move to pmo2? Staying in a similar area?
    Save £3,000 emergency fund #79 - £1,805 as of 04/24
  • MistyMountainTop
    Options
    It is going so quickly! I would be thrilled about the viewings - that seems like a lot of people. Your house must be very desirable!

Well done for just going for it - the amount of things I've put off until "after Xmas" (which really means the middle of Jan) when there was no real reason to put them off is embarrassing. It's not like I suddenly have less hours in the day during December, and we have streamlined our Christmas celebrations so they do not need a whole month's worth of preparations... :o
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    monz wrote: »
    Things are looking up :) xx

Hopefully Hun x
    lcc86 wrote: »
    Where are you looking to move to pmo2? Staying in a similar area?

We're looking at Bracknell areas
    It is going so quickly! I would be thrilled about the viewings - that seems like a lot of people. Your house must be very desirable!

Well done for just going for it - the amount of things I've put off until "after Xmas" (which really means the middle of Jan) when there was no real reason to put them off is embarrassing. It's not like I suddenly have less hours in the day during December, and we have streamlined our Christmas celebrations so they do not need a whole month's worth of preparations... :o

It's going too quick! We've landed another viewer today, so we are up to 4 now :eek:

To be honest MMT, we have put this off for must be nearly 10 years that DH made a snap decision, now or never lol. This has to be the first December that I never want to repeat :rotfl:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    So we are now up to 4 viewers tomorrow, I don't know if I should be excited or scared??? I've never done this and I'm convinced that after these have been, we won't get any more!

As a family, we have pulled together as a team tonight and I'm so proud of both the kids, they've tidied, moved and binned without argument or whining, what's not done now will have to wait. We've a few bits to do in the morning before we skedaddle and then it's a waiting game.

Off to bed now, busy day tomorrow. Night all xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport