Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Seems alright, using Safari.
  • BrianS2014
    BrianS2014 Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »
    Seems alright, using Safari.

Just been back online, and they appear to have resolved the problem.
  • CBU2004
    CBU2004 Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    I received an email saying:

"We have now registered your details to our live posting panel and you will receive your first Sender Pack in the week commencing 26/05/2014

You will receive an email to notify when your first pack is being prepared and despatched."

However I have yet to receive anything, I dropped them an email, is this normal to be delayed?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    CBU2004 wrote: »
    I received an email saying:

"We have now registered your details to our live posting panel and you will receive your first Sender Pack in the week commencing 26/05/2014

You will receive an email to notify when your first pack is being prepared and despatched."

However I have yet to receive anything, I dropped them an email, is this normal to be delayed?

You never can tell what will happen!!

If you read back on the thread you will note that members have been stopped before they started or started, stopped and then immediately restarted,

You just have to be prepared to accept that this is not the best organised survey. Having said that I have been a member for a number of years and on the whole have had a smooth running membership.
  • flubberyzing
    flubberyzing Posts: 1,386 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Received a large roll of sellotape in my package this week. That's a first for me.

As for the unaddressed leaflet surveys. I've been on it continuously for at least 9 months now. Keep waiting for it to stop, but it just keeps on going! Those regular vouchers are great! Even when I was rested for a few months on the main panel, the unaddressed survey kept up.
    Because it's fun to have money!
    £0/£70 August GC
    £68.35/£70 July GC
    January-June 2019 = £356.94/£420
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Looks like next week I will be sending items to addresses that are not in West Brom.. does this mean I'm not in training any more?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • emmita
    emmita Posts: 715 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I have been sent my first ever senders pack which I guess is my training. I haven't got any SMARTS and I think I need to post some. I checked on the website my posting schedule and it does have smart codes so I would assume I should have some. Any ideas please? Looking forward to becoming a fully trained member.
    MFW 2013 #146 Target £6000
    Sealed pot challenge 6 member #1663 / £167.76
    Sealed pot challenge 5 member #1663 / £153.19
  • Fruit_and_Nut_Case
    Options
    emmita wrote: »
    Hi, I have been sent my first ever senders pack which I guess is my training. I haven't got any SMARTS and I think I need to post some. I checked on the website my posting schedule and it does have smart codes so I would assume I should have some. Any ideas please? Looking forward to becoming a fully trained member.
    During my last training session all the SMARTS seemed to be dummies and had the same 4-letter ID code. Are yours like that?
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • emmita
    emmita Posts: 715 Forumite
    edited 10 June 2014 at 10:47PM
    Options
    During my last training session all the SMARTS seemed to be dummies and had the same 4-letter ID code. Are yours like that?

Hi Fruit and Nut Case :) - online all the smarts id's have the same code... However i received no smarts and the instructions say 'add smart'. Do they arrive separately? Thanks for your reply. Hope its going well for you.
    MFW 2013 #146 Target £6000
    Sealed pot challenge 6 member #1663 / £167.76
    Sealed pot challenge 5 member #1663 / £153.19
  • Fruit_and_Nut_Case
    Options
    emmita wrote: »
    Do they arrive separately?
    I can't remember. :(

I expect someone with a better memory will be along soon. :) Good luck!
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family